Six From Gate Pass - A War of the Burning Sky Campaign (3.5)

Gregor

First Post
Hail to the Six from Gate Pass!

This is the forum and thread where we will play through the War of the Burning Sky. All the posts related to actually playing the game (e.g. discussions, descriptions, combat) will take place here.

Campaign information and updates, as well as your ongoing list of NPCs, items, etc., will all be stored over at the Campaign Website, which also includes a link back to this thread.

Since all the action is happening here, take a couple of minutes to review the forum's integrated Dice Roller which we'll be using for the mechanics.

Some general guidelines and suggestions for entering your posts:

1. Please be clear when you're speaking in character. To this end, consider using italics or perhaps a specific colour which denotes that your character is speaking.

So for example, maybe: Kelvin steps up to the gnome and says: "I think you're a bit too small to wield a blade that large!"

2. Please indicate if you're speaking out of character by prefacing your comments with OOC: (out of character).

3. Try to let everyone have a fair shot at getting in some speaking time (i.e. don't spam posts so that its just a conversation between the DM and one or two player).

4. When we're on an initiative order (combat), please try to keep your posts consistent with that order so we can properly follow the combat log.

5. To save time when making your attack dice rolls, feel free to roll both your attack roll and the damage roll in the same post. If you're attack hits, then I will use your damage roll and communicate it. If the attack misses, then we'll just disregard the damage roll. No problemo.

6. If you have a specific or side question for me, please send me an email. Lets try to keep the board clear of chatter so we can focus on smooth gameplay.

7. Keep in mind that I will be updating the battle maps once per round to reflect positioning at the top of the initiative order. So don't forget to remember where allies and enemies have moved since the last update, lets you fireball yourselves! :)

The game has now begun!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Gregor

First Post
Heads up everyone, I'm helping Matt with Arnir. I haven't mentioned this on the campaign website (will update accordingly) but you can feel free to re-roll your hitpoint dice roll if it comes up as a 1. That's just weak!

Remove ads