Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Leif

Adventurer
The only bad thing about asking Scotley is that he may find it difficult to say no to us, since there are so many in ths thread already that he knows.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
We could just tell him that we would likely have plenty of takers if he is busy. We're just extending a first offer to him in case he is getting close to finishing up any of his other campaigns. If he's in the middle of a bunch of them, we can just move on to open recruiting like it ain't no thing.

Leif

Adventurer
We could just tell him that we would likely have plenty of takers if he is busy. We're just extending a first offer to him in case he is getting close to finishing up any of his other campaigns. If he's in the middle of a bunch of them, we can just move on to open recruiting like it ain't no thing.
Sounds good, we can do that. I'll pm him. We prefer a warrior?

hrm. I would rather fall to my knees in supplication and begging to get him here.
Now you know very well that Scotley can't resist those tactics! That's just not fair, danggit!

Scotley

Hero
Hey did I hear my name called? I could give it a whirl. As Leif said, I couldn't resist another chance to hang out with you guys. I must be a glutton for punishment or at least a sucker for begging. We've all had a cold at my house which has not turned to a sinus infection for my kid, so I'm just a bit behind. Give me a day or two and I should be able to put something together. A link to the character creation guidelines would be helpful. What does the group need? A warrior type? Front line tank?

Remove ads