"Necessary Evil" IC

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren nods to Sorceress "Glad you agree. Well boys, will you be accompanying us or is it ladies night?"

[sblock=ooc]
Siren does indeed plan to check the surrounding area first before expanding into the rest of the facility.
[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
"I suggest we spend as little time in this place as possible," Cybermind says. "The walls and ceilings are showing signs of stress. This place may be collapsing... or about to be collapsing!"

Cybermind heads towards the other sub. "I should disable this other vehicle. That will prevent anyone from trying to follow us out."

OOC: Using Mind Control 10 against the security measures on the other sub. If the sub does not have any intelligence, Cybermind will instead use Comprehend + Communication and a Computers check to prevent any access to the sub (assuming no purely physical ways to access the sub exist).

If this is not sufficient to prevent access to the other sub, Cybermind will instead shut down security in this area and then launch/deploy the other sub. I understand that additional rolls may be necessary for all of this.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

"Just don't hit the hull, eh?" Brick says to Helis as he falls in with his female teammates waiting to verify Cybermind has disabled the other sub.

Walking Dad

First Post
The Sorceress determines that the 'stains' Cybermind had seen are actually burn marks. There is also some kind of dust in and around them.

jkason

First Post
Brick looks about, but finds the whole area slightly creepy, and as a result can't quite bring himself to study anything too intently...

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Those stains look like they have been caused by fire. But what is that dust that is near the burn marks?” the Sorceress asks her companions, also making them aware of what she has discerned.

Remove ads