"Necessary Evil" IC

Jemal

Adventurer
While Brick awaits an answer from Helis on his 'precision', Siren goes to Cybermind "Let's see the schematics for this Facility, It would be preferable to find a way in that doesn't end up flooding the place.. Unless you lot plan to wait in the sub and let me do all the work, in which case Helis and Brick can start bashing right now."

[sblock=ooc]
Would I be correct in Assuming that the section labelled 'mini-hangar' is an open moon-pool like at the last base? If so, we could use the same strategy we did at the base and swim in, either with Siren 'helping', or with whatever device(s) Cybermind was able to create out of spare parts while the sub was en route.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Swords are made to cut limbs off, so with tha precision. However..." Helis says, as the sword banishes from his hand, to be replaced by a beautiful bow. "This is my most precise weapon. I can put an arrow on the eye of the Minotaur shooting from Athenas."

OOC: Helis Toxotes is Precise.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Well, I can get us in there, if I find a suitable spot inside where I can medidate safely for a moment, but then we lose the option to teleport back to the surface,” the Sorceress says. “What about the other entrance, there seem to be two of them?”

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
When you try to check the 'mini-hangar', you can clearly see that your sub will not fit under it. You can assume that it is fore even smaller than yours.

The other port is blocked by the still attached Omega sub.

You can try to force open the door. There is a possibility of damaging something, but it isn't that high. But if you detach your sub later, you will leave the opening and possibly flood the base.

If Helis uses the bow to force the door open, I want a description. I'm not saying he cannot use it, just that I need a description.

Sorry for the current story slow-down.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Helis takes aim. Greek were reknown for their architecture. Things were nowadays built mainly following the principles of architecture that they invented. Helis, being the Destruction incarnate knew some things, because in order to destroy something, you have to know how is it built to know how to take it down.
Helis shoots his bow, the golden arrows sink in several places, and cracks on the debilitated structure begin to appear. One final arrow in the centre of the door is all what is needed to bring the obstacle down.

OOC: That be ok?

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]
I figured the "mini" hangar couldn't fit the sub, which is why I suggested swimming like back at the naval base. I'd thought that Cybermind had invented some devices while we were en route.
Look like we're going with the Helis plan though, so lets see what happens.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
As the others still think about alternate entrances, the ancient warrior is much quicker to act. The shot succumbs to his energy arrow barrage and you now can see into the dark interior with its flickering red emergency lights.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Time for the tide to roll in." Siren follows Helis, reaching out again with her mind attempting to sense any nearby minds aside from the group.

jkason

First Post
Seeing the low light, Brick fumbles for his flashlight as he rushes to catch up to Helis. "Now, don't go killing everything that moves. Remember, there's another team might be down here..."

Remove ads