"Necessary Evil" IC

Jemal

Adventurer
"Well you've used your eyes, I'll see if I can sense anybody while you dock us. Helis, Brick, you should be up front ready for any resistance when the door opens."
Siren opens her mind, attempting to find any minds to read.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Onward, to victory!" calls out Helis, manifesting his golden spear and advancing purposefully towards the door. The others get the feeling that no matter if a 3 year old girl is going to pop out from the door, whatever comes out gets a spear in the eye.

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren reaches out and puts a hand on Brick's arm to stop him before he starts after Helis "Try to keep him from assaulting the other Omega team if they pop up, they may be useful to us... if they are alive."

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, aka Brick

Siren reaches out and puts a hand on Brick's arm to stop him before he starts after Helis "Try to keep him from assaulting the other Omega team if they pop up, they may be useful to us... if they are alive."

Brick nods. "Maybe we'll get lucky and he's developing a sense of restraint and judgement?" he says hopefully. Then he glances to the ancient warrior, and sighs as he sees the clear bloodlust in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'll do what I can," he says dryly, and moves forward to join Helis at the ready. "Did DD give you any descriptions on them?"

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Restraint and judgement,” the Sorceress repeats. “Yeah, that seems likely.”

She keeps herself nearby to be ready once the door opens. In the meantime, she casts the spell that creates her Energy Shield.

Walking Dad

First Post
After a few moments, it is clear that the door will not open itself. Cybermind can quickly explain that the energy in the base is fluctuating. Only the emergency lights and the life support are currently working on full efficiency.

You will have to either destroy it, what could destabilize the surrounding structure, or find another way to enter.

Thanee

First Post
OOC: The door we are speaking of here is the door leading into the facility, not the door leading out of the sub, right? Then, we should be able to destroy it to gain passage. I would prefer to keep my portal attunement as it is now (leading back to the surface).

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

"You all know I'm a fan of breaking things," Ben says. "It's what I'm good at. But I don't want to collapse a whole wing of this place by doing it indiscriminately. If we could find a way to cut an entrance, that would probably be the best option. Helis, how precise can you use that sword?"

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: The door we are speaking of here is the door leading into the facility, not the door leading out of the sub, right? Then, we should be able to destroy it to gain passage. I would prefer to keep my portal attunement as it is now (leading back to the surface).
OOC: Right to your first point. The doors of your sub work fine.

But destroying the facility door could cause some damage and in the wort case flood some parts of the base.

I thought you attuned to the sub to teleport in???

Thanee

First Post
OOC: No, Sorceress went to the maintenance hall, and attuned herself to that place, then teleported into the sub and created a portal inside, leading to the hall. That way, she could create the portal right after teleporting in (in case guards would be inside, which we didn't know at that point).

GM: "The subs have just come into viewing distance, the water around him lightened by the lightening of the maintenance hall."

Sorceress: "... I could get out of the water and near that hall, seeing that I can attune myself to that place and then teleport into the sub and create the portal for you to follow right afterwards."

Remove ads