"Necessary Evil" IC

Voda Vosa

First Post
Helis is already grinning, looking for a target when Brick approaches. "What? Oh, yes, right; thy concerns are unjustified." he says rather distracted, as he keeps eyeing the surroundings.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“So much for that...” the Sorceress comments the now open passageway. “I suppose it would be best, if we closed the door to this vessel, in order to keep any unwanted visitors out, correct?” she asks in Cybermind's direction.

She quickly renews her protective spells before teleporting near her allies, who already started with the exploration of this underwater structure.

Walking Dad

First Post
Siren is unable to sense any intelligent life, not including her companions...
either the station is deserted, the minds are unconscious, or their is some kind of mind-shield working.

Where do you want to go first?

[sblock=Base map]
50093d1319145158-necessary-evil-ic-hydrobase-map.jpg

[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

"Well, if I had a super-robot, I suppose I'd want to study him in a lab," Ben offers. "I figure our best bets to find this thing and scavenge its power source are there or storage, yeah?"

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: You are currently all at the starboard dock. To reach the lab, you will have to move through he quarterdeck to the hub to reach the main lab, near the reactor.

Does anyone of you take any precautions while moving? Or do you all stroll like on a sunny day on the beach ;)

I only have two answers so far what to do.

Insight

Adventurer
Cybermind attempts to connect to any security cameras between the starboard deck and the lab. Failing that, Cybermind will attempt to communicate with whatever internal computer network exists.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“We should make sure, that this sector here is secure, before moving on. Maybe it would make sense, even, to check on the other sub,” the Sorceress offers.

Walking Dad

First Post
Cybermind connects to the camera system. At the flickering cameras, he sees no moving creature nor any form of life at all. But he notices some curious stains on some ceilings, floors and walls.

The internal system got somehow corrupted. Cybermind 'hears' its 'voice', but it is like someone speaking a language he doesn't quite understand... he thinks the few parts he recognizes are something like 'breach' 'compromised' and 'lockdown'.

Remove ads