[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

CaBaNa

First Post
Whiggins and the shifter seem very pleased with the display from Sound of Stone. The dire wolf shimmies back a step, before shaking some of the stirges remains off. Kamotz takes stock of the pack, making sure they are all in range of his prayers.

OOC: Kamotz and I are around. Shifting to J7-K8 to bring Hunzu into range of H.W. if need arises. [MENTION=41601]ScorpiusRisk[/MENTION] is everyone else still playing?

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Check! I was traveling, but was following

Illarion looks around at the sound, but seeing nothing he relaxes just a bit.
"Beeing unseen helps, but only if you do the job yourself. Putting petty opponents won't even show you our strenght. Let's go everyone."

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: I'm here I was merely waiting to give someone besides Kamotz a chance to respond. I was at a wedding this weekend.

[sblock=Kamotz]You sense that the voice is draconic and is very curious.[/sblock]

"Opponents? No not my opponents, but more do come. Can you hear them? Best to go perhaps, but where?"

CaBaNa

First Post
I didn't come to play games dragon-kin. barks Kamotz, Advance on the crypt, flying is a disadvantage indoors. Whiggins begins stalking forward. Just like the tavern Whiggins, low crawl. Kamotz reassures the dire wolf about getting in the crypt.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Map]https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiWLkLp99JbadElLeXVVSVV4MVdaWW10Nkx5RHdDcUE&hl=en_US[/sblock]

"Good, good. Head inside. Have lots of fun. Big fun adventure time. Did you make camp yet? Where is your ship? Le met just go and see." The voice seems to fade at the end, heading back the way you came.

The stone building now stands before you. It was defiantly once well carved but it has been weathered significantly. The open door reveals no light inside. You make out a few pillars easily enough and the bases of several former structure, most likely statues that have either crumbled with age of have been smashed. By the back wall rests some stairs moving down below the floor, into the hill.

CaBaNa

First Post
As the voice fades away, Kamotz looks to Hunzu, HA Ha, with Corvus, Cynthia and Arronax guarding the camp, the giant mosquito will die just as fast.

Remove ads