[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
A silluette can be seen shortly as the elf enters the darkness before he's gone again. Waiting for a moment for his eyes to adjust, Illarion studies the inside of the temple.

If no apparent threat is seen he calls softly.
"Come inside."

OOC: If something becomes obvious before he ends his movement he reverses direction and gets out if possible.

CaBaNa

First Post
Both Kamotz and Whiggins ears flit, That's us. says the shifter to Hunzu, before squeezing into the doorway with Whiggins.

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu gathers his polearm and readjusts his top hat. Following in behind whiggins and Kamotz.*

"Indeed it may seem so. Be on guard things do not seem the way they should be. All is too quiet for this house of death."

*Said straight into Kamotz mind.*

OOC: Sorry been away this week.

CaBaNa

First Post
Kamotz exhales sharply in reply, maybe a laugh, maybe just confirmation he'd heard to be quiet. Either way, he took Hunzu's advice seriously, sniffing the air for signs of undead, or living threats hiding in the room. Smell anyone? asks the shifter of Whiggins. The dire wolf head raised, plates of armor guarding a fur covered neck shifting against each other, as the two wolf-like creatures snuffled the air.

OOC: if Whiggins the dire wolf smells "anyone" present other than party members, have him low-growl.

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Whiggins gives a growl, but he seems quieter than usual, and does not take a defensive stance that he would normally take when detecting someone in the immediate surroundings. No one notices anyone apparent in the first room.

[sblock=Kamotz]You see no signs of danger present in the room, but you do see signs of recent movement. Foot prints in the dust on the floor, with only minimal effort made to cover them up. Something small a reptilian, likely kobolds, have been coming and going.[/sblock]

OOC: Feel free to update the map yourself when we move. When you enter the downstairs, or if there is combat, I will expect people to list the square they are moving to. If you do not specify your path, I will assume you used the most direct route possible.

CaBaNa

First Post
Easy Whiggins... Reassures Kamotz, while looking over the broken statues, the shifter offhandedly remarks, Dragon-kin have been here, no surprise, must be something shiny below.
Then he thinks to himself, *But why smash the place up, and risk a curse?*

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Let me go down, hunters. I'll call if there is anything worth fighting. Prepare yourselves."

speaks one of the statues before it's shadow resolves itself into a sorcerer. Blind or no, this one could move like a ghost.

Illarion goes down the stairs.

[sblock=Scorpius]
As soon as Illarion goes out of party's sight, his form changes into that of a kobold.

reminder: when we started stealth session, he removed and bundled his robe in the backpack remaining in tight fitting cloth.
[/sblock]

Stealth: Perception (1d20+14=31, 1d20+2=12)

CaBaNa

First Post
*Hunzu gathers his polearm and readjusts his top hat. Following in behind whiggins and Kamotz.*

"Indeed it may seem so. Be on guard things do not seem the way they should be. All is too quiet for this house of death."

*Said straight into Kamotz mind.*

OOC: Sorry been away this week.

OOC: Took the liberty of moving Hunzu on the map according to the above.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Kamotz]The statues are a mystery to you. There's enough of it left to indicate they were likely humanoid, but you see no leads as to the purpose of their destruction. [/sblock]

[sblock=Ilarion]Map

You enter a small antechamber. The walls here are carved stone and seem sturdy enough. To the north rests a heavy metal door and to the east a stone door. Both portals are fully shut. The light spilling in from above lets you look around, but there is no light source, should the above rooms door be shut. The floor has a thin layer of dirt, but it is otherwise empty.[/sblock]

Remove ads