[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

CaBaNa

First Post
What do you make of all this Hunzu? asks Kamotz, gesturing toward the pile of rubble that was once a statue. Why break everything?

Pausing, as if just realizing something, Kamotz looks around Where is Sound of Stone?

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu nods to Kamotz words. With his keen sense of knowledge and insight into others, he looks over the surrounding area. Attempting to figure out just what may or may not have transpired here and for perhaps what reasons. Why the broken statues and why only a few? He ponders to himself as he leans against his polearm heavily looking everything over.*

OOC: Thanks CaBaNa. Sorry I'm back now. Was away for all last week. Vacation with the family. Hunzu generally stays close to Kamotz's side as he knows the warrior is far more suited for punishment then himself.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Come down. It's safe, I think. If anyone knows how to read tracks, there is plenty of dust down here, should be easy."

Illarion takes a sunrod in his hand just in case and settles to wait, looking over the walls and dust trying to see if any traps are set paying particular attention to those areas he would set traps on.

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
With the Sunrod lit, the entire party can now gaze down into the next floor with ease. You see a small antechamber. The walls here are carved stone and seem sturdy enough. To the north rests a heavy metal door and to the east a stone door. Both portals are fully shut. The light spilling in from above lets you look around, but there is no light source, should the above rooms door be shut. The floor has a thin layer of dirt, but it is otherwise empty.

Map

[sblock=Illarion]Can I get a perception check please?[/sblock]

[sblock=Hunzu]It's hard to determine much here. Little remains of the statues and the engravings are well worn. However, you are quite skilled. You easily confirm this as a temple of Hadey's and link to old Imperium Architecture. The building is likely at least 80 years old. Some of the markings seem to indicate lore about the entrance to the underworld, not uncommon for a crypt.[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu ponders over the information at hand. His crystalline eyes reading the lore over and over again making sure to have it stick into memory and to make sure what he read was indeed correct. He gathers himself once again and ventures behind whiggins and Kamotz down the stairs. His voice entering Kamotz mind.*

"This place may perhaps be an entrance to the realm of the dead itself. A gateway to the underworld. If this is so, we may be greatly ill prepared for such a journey. The planes there are highly inhospitable for those that need food and water. Or even those made of flesh and bone. All of which I am not."

Neurotic

Perception (1d20+2=17)

OOC: I didn't think of activating the sunrod immediately, but since you described it, let it lie so someone else can take it. Stealthy char carrying the nuke is too obvious :) Let the wolf carry it.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: We can say its not lit. I misunderstood. People can see whats in the next room simply by entering anyway.

[sblock=Illarion]You detect no signs of danger.[/sblock]

Neurotic

"Who will be a brave soul and open the door? I sense no traps, but that doesn't mean there aren't any."

Remove ads