Knights of the Scarlet Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please roll a Spellcraft.

For those of you who succeeded, I have begun casting Call Lightning.

Here we go.

At what age are "women" "expected" (forced) to begin having sex? In other words, what age is old enough for "consent"?

Stupid spell choice. The right one in this case is horrid wilting!

PureGoldx58

First Post
I don't see how this should be scary since I do not advocate this sort of thing in real life.

I am not defending rape as not-rape.

I am aware that this organization is evil, although the knighthood does not believe itself to be evil.

Your words are saying otherwise. We aren't talking about when you are "defending from their point-of-view" either. There have been quotes depicting you saying "and I believe, etc." and along those lines.

the Jester

Legend
I am not defending rape as not-rape.

Here is the problem: YES YOU ARE.

Throughout this thread you insist that the order of knighthood you are discussing isn't raping women. THEY ARE.

You insist "It isn't rape if you choose your partner." If "no partner" is not one of your options, YES IT IS.

You are insisting that brainwashing or magical enchantment make it not rape. IT STILL IS.

You insist that "sexual freedom" means "you must have sex with someone!" THAT IS NOT SEXUAL FREEDOM.

Seriously, I know you aren't seeing it, but believe me- you are totally being a rape supporter right now, not just in the context of the order of knighthood under discussion, but in the way you are framing the discussion, in the assumptions underlying everything you're saying and in the attitude that you have (which you seem completely oblivious to) regarding a woman's right to choose what (and who!) to do with her body.

It is very rare that I say this to anyone about anything, but your comments are completely indefensible.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
I have had a good laugh throughout this discussion.

Yes, I am aware that if no is not one of your options then you are not free.

My statements were fully intentional and intended to be more humorous and non-serious than anything else.

Reactions: a-d

PureGoldx58

First Post

My statements were fully intentional and intended to be more humorous and non-serious than anything else.

I called troll ages ago. No one could be that dense.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
Although, if the women of the order persevere in their love they might be able to reform and redeem these knights and make the order a force for good, no?

the Jester

Legend

Well, that will certainly help you get people to take your threads seriously! Yes, a reputation as a rape-supporting troll usually does wonders for one's online status and earns one a great deal of respect.

Good luck with the girls!

This might be a better place for this sort of thing in the future, although we get a little rough over there.

kitcik

Adventurer
Why is it that when I search on D&D stuff, I get hits on ENWOrld, Brilliant gameologists, giants in the playground, etc. but I never get a hit on circus maximus?

Darwinism

First Post
Although, if the women of the order persevere in their love they might be able to reform and redeem these knights and make the order a force for good, no?

Hmm, yes, there is a long and storied history of rapists becoming forces for good

Oh wait no there's not

the Jester

Legend
Why is it that when I search on D&D stuff, I get hits on ENWOrld, Brilliant gameologists, giants in the playground, etc. but I never get a hit on circus maximus?

Google personalizes search results an awful lot. That may have something to do with it.

Beyond that, CM isn't really a gaming forum per se, although there's a ton of gaming talk and gamers over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases