Knights of the Scarlet Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elf Witch

First Post
I was not writing up a "plan" if by that you mean something I intended to act on.

Of course the libertine lifetyle is deeply appealing to me, but that does not make me a rapist.

Just as Dominique Strauss-Kahn does not become a rapist because he is a libertine. (I think he's innocent by the way.)

Why does this not surprise me.

I was curious about your other group. Do they not allow woman to marry and have sex? Because that seems rather short sighted if you want your race to continue and not die out.

I am also wondering if you have any female players in your game and if your fellow players would want to act out this kind of scenario?

I am not sure many of the groups I play with would want to actually have a theme like this unless it was to take the knights down.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
Having children is something different than the libertine lifestyle.

It is possible for two Knights of the Scarlet Woman to get together and have children and continue their libertine lifestyle.

I play online so I do not whether the persons I play with are male or female.

There are persons of many different stripes and colors in this world.

Don't be surprised if you find persons who would want to play in a game with this sort of theme.

After all, you have already found one.​

Elf Witch

First Post
Having children is something different than the libertine lifestyle.

It is possible for two Knights of the Scarlet Woman to get together and have children and continue their libertine lifestyle.

I play online so I do not whether the persons I play with are male or female.

There are persons of many different stripes and colors in this world.

Don't be surprised if you find persons who would want to play in a game with this sort of theme.

After all, you have already found one.​

I didn't ask about the libertine knights but the knights of virgins. I wanted to know what there outlook was on woman and chastity and if they allowed woman to marry lose their chastity and have children?

Like I said before I have no issue with a group like the knights being in a game as a foe for the PCs to hunt down and destroy. As the heroes well that really gives me the creeps that people would really want to role play out rape.

But then as a player and a DM I don't like evil campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads