[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna starts to ineffectually bind Daylily's wounds. "Anybody have any more healing potions left? He's going to be a lot heavier to carry to a temple than our little lady."

Satin Knights

First Post
Arianna rummages through Daylily's backpack. She comes up with seven little potions. "Someone help me. What does that say?" as she points to the scribbling on the vials. "I don't know which one to give him."
[sblock=ooc]Arianna cannot read. Not many books under the sea.[/sblock]

Songdragon

Explorer
The halfling looks over the vials... "This appears to be of the type that he gave me before..." And with that unstoppers it and drains the liquid down the elf's throat...

[sblock=Reading]I would say that there could be some... perhaps not common, but a culture usually has a written language as well. There is stone, and shells and the like. Etch them with something hard... But yeah compared to above water, it would be difficult to keep.

Perhaps you keep a stash in a dry cave and would read any recovered books there... Many options. But it is your character. :D[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
The elf's eyes flutter open. He staggers to his feet and blinks a few times. "Errrg ... I am feel like being hit by wagon. Thanks you, tiny hunter."

He takes his second healing potion and quaffs it.

Qik

First Post
OOC: So what does that put Daylily at, 10?

Also, just FYI, I may not be around much tomorrow through Sunday - family's in town.

jbear

First Post
Relic kneels down near Daylily and says discretely though loud enough to be heard by an attentive ear:

"Master Daylilly, I don't know how it has happened, but I think we have stumbled into a Necromancer's lair. The halfling was shot in the head, I in the leg and now you have been beaten senseless by a zombie. I have also noticed there is no healer amongst us. Perhaps it is time for us to make a tactical retreat back to the tavern to nurse our wounds. I can barely think with this bursting headache, and the only spells I recall are mostly useless against these mindless undead... I'm sure if their is a purpose for us being here we could return better prepared."

Systole

First Post
OOC: 11 hp

Daylily squints at Relic. It's obvious that he's working a little slowly after his near death experience.

"Nnnnnno," he says after a moment. "You is have many strong magics, and I am can still swinging hammer. And we is give mission by Tiny Elder. I am to go."

Songdragon

Explorer
"The wizard does have a point. We do lack some healing supplies. Perhaps exit, aquire some needed supplies and return. Even have someone watch the place, so if the baddies depart we have a way to keep an eye out where they go." the halfling comments in a quiet tone, "This place has become quite deadly."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"I would not recommend more than one or two folks leaving to get backup healing supplies. The rest of us can take up positions in the church above, and make sure that no one tries to reclose the trap door."

Remove ads