[LPF]Something's Cooking

Qik

First Post
OOC: Heal up, Scott.

So we're descending then? Fulgrim volunteered to lead, Ni can go second; he'll resummon his eidolon when he gets down there. Granted of course, no danger is spotted or met.

IronWolf

blank
OOC:
Haven't had time to make a proper IC post today, but yes, Fulgrim will go first. I will post IC tonight, but if you want to go ahead and put him down there, that is cool. He will draw his axe as soon as his feet hit a solid surface.

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim sees the group ready to descend the ladder and cinches up the straps on his pack. Ready to do this, eh?" Fulgrim asks.

He then begins descending the ladder to the chamber below. Once his boots touch the ground he takes a step away from the bottom of the ladder so as not to block the descent and pulls his great axe from its position across his back.

Fulgrim's eyes scan the room as he holds the axe in hand looking for any immediate threats and making note of passages that lead off from here.

[sblock=OOC]
Take 10 to descent the ladder.

Perception Check -- 1d20+6=11
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 28
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ready to descend, Vincenzo takes a few exxtra breaths of topside air-Just so as not to forget.

*sigh*"Here we go again".

sunshadow21

Explorer
The group finds themselves in the sewer system; the smell is not horrible, but it's not overly pleasant either. Access tunnels, walk ledges by the narrow walkways, and crumbled walls leading to sealed off basements all provide places to lay down planks to from bridges of various quality over the slowly flowing water at random intervals throughout. While the immediate room has light as long as the cover above is open, the rest of the sewers is pitch black beyond your light sources. Figuring out precisely what direction the bandits took from here promises to be challenging, but not impossible.

OOC: I'm curious to see what you come up with to track the bandits. You can take 10, but not 20, on rolls down here as long as you are not in combat.

Qik

First Post
Ni summons Lu, and has him begin to sniff around to see if he can pick up the bandit's trail.

OOC: I'd take 10, but I'm guessing 14 isn't going to cut it down here.

Ugh...

IronWolf

blank
"Always findin' meself under dis city I am." Fulgrim grumbles a bit as he acclimates to the sewer system.

Fulgrim will study the floor before the others walk around too much disturbing any tracks. He will then investigate some of the planks that cross the sewer channels to see if any bear prints, recent replacement or signs of long term disuse.

[sblock=OOC]
I can pull a 15 when taking 10 on a Survival.

Here is a roll though in case that isn't good enough.

Survival if Taking 10 results in nothing -- 1d20+5=8
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 28
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Always findin' meself under dis city I am." Fulgrim grumbles a bit as he acclimates to the sewer system.

"you are not aloone friend. Lets hope there are no zombies this time." says Vincenzo

He will then investigate some of the planks that cross the sewer channels to see if any bear prints, recent replacement or signs of long term disuse.

OOC: bear or bare?

Remove ads