• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]Something's Cooking

Tark

First Post
Sauvressa frowns. "Why must evil hide in cowardly darkness. Do they not know I can pierce the dark with my glaive as well as with my eyes?"

Sauvressa stalks alongside the dwarf eager to hurt something and eyes the strange creature summoned by the

Temarel only sighs. "Really? IS this all adventurers do? I thought this activity was called spelunking."

[sblock=ooc]still have lighted arrow. Will renew as needed. Also you shouldn't let the guy with a negative wis modifier do survival anything. That being said sauvressa can't do it either. Is Ni a master summoner? There might be some critters he can summon to track for us.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
From his position atop Lu, Ni shifts uncomfortably at the sounds in the darkness. "Sounds like we're not alone down here..." he says nervously. "I could always rustle up a fire beetle to keep us company?"

OOC: Fire beetle only gives a 10 ft radius of light, but we could always send it on ahead; it'd give us an idea of what's ahead, at least, and maybe draw an attack if something's out there.

Ni is a master summoner, so he's good for 9 summons a day; pretty sweet. Unfortunately the best survival mod on the summon monster I list is the dog's +5, and that's only when using scent for tracking (probably not great in these here sewers). If you do have a request/suggestion, let me know, I'd be happy to oblige.

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim keeps his axe in hand as he replies to Ni "If ye need more light den a fire beetle might be good'n." Fulgrim says, looking off in the direction of the sound he heard.

When everybody is ready, Fulgrim will begin to move in the direction of the sound he heard hoping to let it come into range of his darkvision. He will move slowly, keeping an eye on where he walks as he moves towards the sound.

[sblock=OOC]
Perception -- 1d20+6=22
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 28
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe

[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
The sound doesn't seem to stay still. You definitely get the impression someone is watching you. You are able to eventually figure out which path seems more traveled than the others, though it takes a while to pick your way across the sewers. The sound of flowing water gets louder as you seem to be nearing where this section of sewers joins the canals. Eventually you spot a light up in the distance.

OOC: I'll give you a chance to do a rounds worth of buffs and will try to get the map up sometime Sunday.

Qik

First Post
At the sight of the light, Ni hops off Lu, and whispers in his eidolon's ear. The creature moves forward, growling, as Ni hangs back.

OOC: Lu'll move up next to Fulgrim at the front, with Ni back ~15 ft.
[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2
Eidolon: Summoned[/sblock]

Last edited:

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim keeps his axe in hand as he looks ahead to see if he can determine the source of the light ahead.

[sblock=OOC]
Perception -- 1d20+6=20
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 28
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe
[/sblock]

Tark

First Post
Sensing that danger may very well be near Temarel reaches out and plances a hand on Sauvressa who is soon surrounded by a shimmering veil of force. He then backs up behind the rest endeavouring not to put too much cover between him and potential targets as Sauvressa strides forward beside the dwarf with her Glaive at the ready.

OOC: Mage Armor on Sauvressa.

Remove ads