• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]Something's Cooking

sunshadow21

Explorer
The party can see an old basement whose walls have been partially collapsed to form a nice little defensive hideout. Fulgrim and Lu can just make out a dwarf sharpening his axe by a firepit as smells of an early supper compete with the usual sewer smells.

[sblock=combat information]
SewerStart.jpg

Green areas are walls, Grey areas are half walls about 4 feet high, Blue is sewer water with surface 3 feet below walkway, Bridges are fully functional, but more than 3 people on them at any given time is not a good idea

Fulgrim (AA, -3) 28/28
Lu (AA, -4) 11/11
Ni (AD, -4) 9/9
Sauvressa (AB, -4) 20/20
Temarel (AD, -3) 16/16
Vincenzo (AE, -4) 22/22

Dwarven Warrior[/sblock]

OOC: Sorry about the delay in getting the map up. The party is up. Please use mini stat blocks and map coordinates. Post one round of actions at a time even though you are not technically in initiative just yet.

Qik

First Post
Ni looks at the others, uncertain; he whispers to his newfound buddy Fulgrim up ahead, "Shall I try talking to 'im...?" Lu, meanwhile, tenses, readying itself to move ahead and greet the dwarf if necessary.

OOC: Ni would be happy to attempt a diplomacy roll if the others encouraged him, but combat is a fine option, too.

If Fulgrim and Sauvressa advance, Lu will move to W1, and Ni will move to X-3 (but only once/as long as the others have moved further on so he has a buffer between himself and the dwarf).

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2
Eidolon: Summoned[/sblock]

IronWolf

blank
"A dwarf cookin' in da sewers?" a puzzle Fulgrim whispers back to Ni. "Not sure I likes da look of it, but see what ye can do. We be needin' to learn more 'bout these black hooded cloak folks."

Fulgrim keeps near Ni, just a step or so behind, his axe in hand should it be needed.

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Fulgrim Ironforge
Initiative: +3 (+5 when underground)
AC: 17 (16 flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 28 Current: 28
CMB: +5 CMD: 16 Fort: +6 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Damage Reduction: 1/--

Current Weapon in Hand: Great Axe
[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
Ni calls out to the dwarf apprehensively, still hanging back. "Uhm, excuse me, fine cellar-dweller? We were just wondering if you've seen any men in black cloaks around here...we were hoping that they'd oblige us with answering a question or two." [sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
HP: 9/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2
Eidolon: Summoned[/sblock]

Tark

First Post
"We do not mean to tresspass on anyone's home here." Temarel says. "But it is likely some men we are trying to find came through here and we wish to find them."

[sblock=Ministats]
Temarel
Initiative: +5
AC: 17 (14 without shield/flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 16 Current: 16
CMB: +3 CMD: 16 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Summons Left: 5/day
Spells Slots Remaining: 1st: 3

Sauvressa
Initiative: +1
AC: 15 (14 without shield/flat-footed, 11 Touch)
HP: 20 Current: 20
CMB: +6 CMD: 17 Fort: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +3
Current Weapon in Hand: Masterwork Glaive
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo nods and smiles reassuringly. "Just a few non invasive inquires is all"

[sblock=stat block]
AC: AC: 16; AC Touch: 12; AC Flatfooted: 14
HP: 22 Current: 22
CMB: +4
CMB: +6 to Trip*
CMB: +7 to Disarm*,***
CMD: 16
CMD: 18 vs Trip**
CMD: 19 vs Disarm**,***
Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +1
Current Weapon in Hand: +1 Rapier (With ivory handle !)[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
The dwarf looks up, looks the party over, and speaks briefly before returning to his task, aware of your presence, but not really concerned about it. "If you wish to talk, you can enter and talk by the fire. I don't converse at yelling distance with armed strangers."

Remove ads