Rejection for DDI article isn't so bad

OnlineDM

Adventurer
I'd say it's an encouraging sign! It probably means that it's moved on to the next round of consideration, whatever that might be.

Neverfate

First Post
Tomorrow will be 10 days since I sent mine in. I imagine they are starting to get backed up as it sounds like you early senders got detailed responses back.

Ycore Rixle

First Post
Yeah, Chris rocks

Chris Perkins is the absolute best. He is a super nice guy, and he is super talented as well.

I don't quite understand why Mearls got the #1 D&D spot ahead of Chris when Bill was let go. But if I had been making that decision, Chris would have gotten the job hands down. He is an indefatigable worker and really understands tabletop RPGs. Plus, he's smart. He and Rich Baker have some intellectual chops.

CasvalRemDeikun

Adventurer
Well, I got my rejection, but Chris was quite clear on how I could improve it, adjust it, and what they are looking for. I resent a new submission after it, making the adjustments that he gave me. Hopefully it will work out better this time around.

vagabundo

Adventurer
Has anyone sent in any last minute submissions? I sent a couple on the last day of the window. Still haven't heard anything. I suppose with the Christmas holidays coming I may not see a reply until well into the new year.

Just curious to see if anyone has submitted around the same time as me gotten a reply.

Remove ads