• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Sylla and Boots:
1) In the comabat section, you have armor listed as 8, but a chain shirt should be 4. The total is correct, so I think it is just a typo.
2) real minor: The range on the composite longbow is 110', not 100'. Fixed.
3) Boots' power attack total was high, while the pouncing power attack was low. Fixed.

Number 1 needs to be examined, but is minor. So, I APPROVE Sylla and Boots for level 3.

Systole

First Post
#1 is just a derp-de-derp typo. Fixed.

Quick question: The four of us on this adventure, should we resubmit for finances approval after the adventure is over, or just hold until level 4 eventually rolls around? (Assuming perrinmiller doesn't kill us, of course.)

Satin Knights

First Post
No need to resubmit for just finances. I go through and check them all again on each level review, so it eventually gets worked out. The extra tally of income vs expenses that I have been adding to character sheets lately in the finances section makes the job a lot faster.

Satin Knights

First Post
Reviewing Agno:
1) Keeling's hit dice and BAB are based on Agno's full character level, so they bumped up a bit. The HP stayed the same, but to hit bumped from 5 to 6. I think CMB should be 2 (-2 tiny, 3 DEX due to Weapon Finesse, 1 BAB)
2) I am unsure of how many skill points Keeling gets. But, put at least one in Fly. Then he is ( +4 tiny +3 DEX +3 Class +0 Average maneuverability +n Ranks) So he will bump up to at least an +11 in Fly.

I skipped chasing finances because you are mid adventure, but a glance at it looked fine.

#2 is minor, so I APPROVE Agno for third level.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Thanks, SK.

2) As far as I can figure Keeling's real HD total is 1 (even though his 'virtual' HD is 3) and with an INT 6 only gets 1 skill point to spend. The default hawk placed it in Perception so that's where I'll leave it. I'm not terribly worried about Keeling not having ranks in Fly since in a few levels Agno will put ranks into it and Keeling will be able to use Agno's ranks. Hmm, since he can use Agno's ranks in skills I think his Perception should have ranks (3) + class skill (3) + WIS (2) + racial (8) = 16? Also, I added ranks to make checking easier next time.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Reviewing Tasanto Nysys:
1) Lucerne Hammer is Bludgeoning & Piercing. Fixed.
2) Dagger critical is 19-20/x2. Fixed.
3) H-Elf carrying capacity off by 1 lb. Fixed.
4) Cattaur carrying capacity off by 1 lb. Fixed.
5) I'm skeptical about Tasanto being a member of the Thorn. While members don't necessarily have to be evil it was originally written to be a 'bad guy' organization. We'll see how it plays out.

All minor, so Tasanto is APPROVED

Satin Knights

First Post
Yea! The Thorn looked interesting for a bit of background. It is mostly a "elvish interests come first" heritage and upbringing instead of a fanatic spy.

Remove ads