OOC Thread for mleibrock's Council of Thieves Game

Leif

Adventurer
First, when did we lose Todd? Second, it's not like Lou to just disappear without saying a word. Maybe he is dealing with some RL issue? Third, yeah, I'm up for continuing, but will certainly understand if you are not.

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, Todd has been gone from the boards for a long time. Lou has been in and out. He's been sick and overworked. I'd NPC him a bit longer as the last time I heard from him his plan was to return to the boards. I'm certainly eager to continue.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Did I ever get considered for this game? I don't remember. For some reason I have it in my subscriptions.

Scotley

Hero
Just as you are pressing on I'm going to have to take a quick break. Going up to Clarksville for the long weekend. Will likely not post until Tuesday.

mleibrock

First Post
I forgot that you mentioned you'd like to be involved. I could you an etra player so if you'd like to roll up a second level character - medium advancement rate, I'd love to have you join. Thanks for remembering.

Did I ever get considered for this game? I don't remember. For some reason I have it in my subscriptions.

Remove ads