Insanely high powered entities from my storyline/ Gods and Monsters update

Syno being the Aspect of Id is because he's the Aspect of lesser desire, Riem holds sway over ego desire and Thychen over the Superego. Syno is better described as the Aspect of Order through Chaos, or the Natural World.

Bootlebat

Explorer
I see. Also am I correct in thinking only the Supreme Being and the aspects get the Words of Chaos and "normal" high lords can't use them?

Yes, not even just that, but other than Thychen the other Aspects could not acquire the words another knows, so Diaz Aspect of Light could never learn Actoshen's Rensaisen Chaos Word, etc etc. A sufficiently powerful Highlord could still learn a Metempiric Ability with enough power, time, dedication and Omnific ability slots left open and some kind of mighty quest or reason to gain said ability as Metempiric Abilities are described in the IH Ascension book as Supreme Being only abilities but these are not Chaos Words which are far more specific and absolute. For example, the Ultimate gained a Metempiric Ability when he through sheer will and steadfast meditation broke free from this reality, the Eschatols have Metempiric Abilities but like the Aspects, such things are fundamental to what they are, Shimmer gains the Master of Magic Metempiric Ability and Expression of Impossibility, in essence the upgrade of a Time Lord's Expression of Power but as powerful as these abilities are they still are not chaos words.

Last edited:

Beefermatic,your cosmology are fascinating.once again to say glad to see your works
[h=3][/h]

Thank you bud, my friends and i have been building this story line since i was in highschool, IH allows me to actually put concepts to paper in a proper fashion. Glad you enjoy my work. :)

Are any aspects female?

I forgot to mention end of my last campaign a new Aspect was born, Solarius the Aspect of Quintessense who is Highlord Stage 6 and wields enormous power placing her in the bottom of the Higher Aspects tier.

Yes, Par is Female, Solarius is Female, technically most the Aspects aren't male or female they just take that shape. Ithen is male, Diaz is male, Sercisembra is sexless, Riem is sexless, Taccien is male, Naras, Ko, and Kassen were/are all sexless, Rei is a demon, Syno is male, Thychen is sexless, they have designated forms sure but the 'sexless' ones have all been encountered in both male and female forms and all aspects have been encountered as forces of nature, fever dreams, and thought forms before to name a few ways they've been encountered.

They're Gods they don't fit in with basic human form, likewise as my campaign spans over the emptiness of space, the infinite planes, and the vastness of the Pleroma, and I graspingly attempt to dole out what that means, truly, these entities have been witnessed by countless civilizations both primitive and advanced as well as simply intellectual solitary beings the most distant and removed, the Aspects will usually manifest is whatever way is most easy for a creature viewing it to accept and understand.

Last edited:

Also if neutronium leviathans are "only" CR 400 what would you rate regular neutronium golems as?

So the CR system in IH Epic Bestiary rates things off of ecl for a vanilla 3.5 system. If you look at how much damage a N.Golem is dealing, it's formidable indeed, but comparing to any being of high enough level they are nothing but nuisances

To a certain point the golem's victory is guanteed, but as they have no real defenses against powerful Transcendent and certain Cosmic even abilites, such as abrogate, and their saves are so low, they can be easily annihilated, by the dozen, by beings of I'd say around stage 1 demiurge or crafty First Ones. So I'd say roughly 200-250.

Note I wrote "estimated" because it's all really dependent on the creatures they fight, but as I've used many Neutronium Golems and Orichalcum Golems throughout my campaigns, at a certain point, as powerful as they are, their range and powers can no longer do sufficient damage or even hit. Their strongest ability becomes their magnetar and aura abilities, but most of the time powerful beings will one or two shot N. Golems or destroy them far before they can get in range for any of their abilities. I think 200-250 is shooting high honestly.

That said, the standard 4700 or whatever they are in the book is accurate for non ascended beings but truly I don't see how a vanilla 3.5 character even with the best spells and gear etc, could really ever hope to defeat one of those things, their range of abilities just don't expect things like that to be in play I think though I've never made a lvl 5000 vanilla character before lol.

Remove ads