[LPF] Ogre in the Rushes

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Yes your character has his weapon that's why i wanted the AoO. Please roll your miss chance (20%) and if you don't miss add your dmg to the post.

Sorry natshikrak24 in LPF we can't add in to many house rules as you will have different DM's for different games. The mantra "keep it simple" applies here as we would want waking a character to be the same in every game you play.

Still need Tyrion's actions.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion draws his Morningstar, safer to hit something so small. He moves forward and attacks.

+6 to attack
Quicker Morningstar
Move to attack 1
Attack

sunshadow21

Explorer
Quillian snoozes quietly, blissfully unaware of the challenges faced by his comrades.

[sblock=ooc]The most common way I've seen sleeping characters handled is that they are allowed a perception check, but at a hefty penalty, to notice the noise in their sleep.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Tyrion moves towards one of the little blue and brown frogs as the other makes to jump on Garadh. The jumping frog gets caught between the chains of the flail, as the morningstar squashes the other.

Elric turns over, but doesn't wake as the two "mighty" warriors quickly search the morning haze for more enemies. But no others are about.

OOC: That was quick. Combat over. (CR 1) 400xp (100xp each)

In the morning the group gathers it's gear and everyone keeps clear of the dead critters.

sunshadow21

Explorer
Quillian wakes up for his morning prayers, "I trust everyone had a good night's sleep," and when he sees the frogs he simply shoves them aside with his shortspear before settling into his prayers.

natshikrak24

First Post
Elric raises his hands in the air to stretch away all signs of languidness and yawned loudly. And with a satisfied smile, he said, "Man, it was a good rest! Though I kept dreaming that I heard sound of frogs and metal clanging. Was it just me or did anyone of you share the same dream." Elric chuckles at his own joke.

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion, who was already awake from the last watch, shrugged and says nothing. He gear was already packed, and he looks around at those around him with a serious expression on his face. "Now, comes the very hard part. Let us pray that we have the strength to do what needs done."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Marching the group along.... Let me know if there is something you wish to have done as you moved along for the day.

It takes a couple of hours for the group to reach the second area where the ogre was reportedly spotted. Again this area is full of rocks and fallen trees near the road, which offer great ambush points. And the brush is close enough to the track that a charging ogre would be on a traveler before he could run.

Finally here everyone's ears perk up and grips tighten around weapons.

OOC: Perception and Stealth checks, plz.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases