[LPF] Ogre in the Rushes

sunshadow21

Explorer
Quillian is cheerful as he quietly tells various stories of his travels as the group makes their way to the area. Once they get to the area, he stops his story telling, pulls out a sling, and starts to look around while keeping low and quiet as possible.

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion keeps a sharp eye out, but when he grabs and unsheathes his polearm, the metal clanged loudly against his sword. Swearing loudly, he gets ready for an ambush ready to happen.

Draw Lucerne hammer. Ready for anything

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
After a search of the area and ambush sites the group can let out a collective sigh of relief, as no ogre is present.

But Tyrion has found something interesting and calls the group over.

They all stare down at the size eighteen boot print in the dirt and know that their quarry can not be to far afield. A trail leads of into the woods away from the road.

OOC: Track or wait?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: There are different tracks the newest are only a day old. Had not the group had to take the dwarf back to town then they might have ran into an ambush.

jackslate45

First Post
"Well, I'll lead, given that I could be the only one to surive a hit from the thing and still walk." Tyrion shudders at the thought of that though. "Then the rest of you can follow behind me to attack it with ranged attacks before it gets to close."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The group follows the trail till they notice a clearing coming up in the distance. A stream seems to meander along to the east and as Tyrion follows the water he notices movement along the bank.

Stopping everyone the group watches through the trees as a large nasty ogre scoops up handfuls of water to get itself a drink. Tyrion and the others notice that Elric is nowhere to be seen. He must have gotten lost somewhere along the way.

[sblock=Combat]
Tyrion [HP:24/24, AC:18]
Quillian [HP:14/14, AC:17]
Garadh [HP:11/13, AC: 16]
Ogre [HP:30/30, AC:17] flat-footed [/sblock]

OOC: Combat Mode Roll INIT and post actions. Good Luck.

Attachments

• Rd 1.jpg
    Rd 1.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 111

Remove ads