BBs Rise of the Runelords (Closed)

BBs

First Post
Thank you for adding a description to your character Dharuhk Svahre, does help indeed! :D

Also can't resist to say this! Kat makes his acrobatic check so well that he launches so high! He's flying, flying, flying! He's in space! Whoaws! Can't breath any air! Oemgee!11!!!11! He explodes!!!111!!1!one. Mistakes do happen, I just couldn't stop laughing after seeing that roll with me imagination! ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
BBs - I've finished up my character and will be Altering my RG entry for it asap.

Few things -
First, I was told that you were using max first lvl gold, so changed that appropriately.
Second - Altered my race a bit. dropped the tail to upgrade my darkvision to full 'see in darkness', and added DR 5/bludgeoning.
Third - You didn't say anything about my use of a trait for perception so I've kept it and named it sentinel, which fits with his backstory.

Fourth - And probably most important. I found a Fighter Archetype at Lore Warden - Pathfinder_OGC it's from Paizo's pathfinder society, and I think it's much more fitting to the character than a basic fighter.
right now it takes me down to light armour, no shield, and gives me +2 skills/lvl and all int skills as class skills. With those extra skills I took Knowledge: Nature and Geography based on Behemoth doing a lot of travelling between his home and Sandpoint.

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
I'm going to allow all of this, sorry I failed to answer your question, your sentinal was almost right, but I'll allow it since it's close enough and I was late to answer. I believe the skill you were looking at was called "Skill Training" you pick up two skills and they are always considered class skills. If you want you can take two skills as class skills, removing that +1 bonus to perception, or keep that +1 bonus to perception and only have perception as a class skill.

Jemal

Adventurer
yeah i noticed most of the traits were "gain +1 to X skill and it's always a class skill", so i figured if it didn't already exist, it should. ;p

The Joker

First Post
Nord Kin (slave)
Type: Outsider Native (Cold): 3 RP
Size: Medium: 0 RP
Base Speed: Normal Speed: 0 RP
Ability Score Modifiers
Specialized (+2 Con, +2 Wis, -2 Cha): 0 RP
Languages: Standard (Common, Nord): 0 RP

Racial Traits
Defense Racial Traits
Elemental Immunity (Cold): 4 RP
Other Racial Traits
Powerful Build: 8 RP
Senses Racial Traits
Darkvision 60 ft. : - RP
Weakness Racial Traits
Elemental Vulnerability (Fire): -2 RP

Total 13 RP

Name: Edge (real name forgotten)
HP: 8+2+1=11
AC:10+4+4=18
Lvl1 rouge (archtype: knife master)
Str 14 2
Dex 18 4
Con 16 3
Int 16 3
Wis 16 3
Cha 12 1

Base attack bonus: +0

Saves
Fort 0+3= 3
Ref 4+4=8
Will 0+3=3

Abilities
Sneak attack +1d6
Hidden blade: plus ½ rouge lvl to slight of hand to hide light blade,
Sneak stab: convert all dagger like sneak attack dice to D8’s, all others to D4’s

Feats
Two weapon fighting

Traits
Killer: deal extra damage to a confirmed crit equal to the weapons crit modifier.
Campaign: favored son/ Ameiko Kaijitsu, owner of the rusty dragon inn.
(free sleep and food, loot sold with

Skills (8+3=11)
Acrobatics 4 +4 =8
Bluff 4+1=
Diplomacy 4+1=
Disable device 4+4=
Disguise 4+1=
Escape artist 4+4=
Perception 4+3=
Sense motive 4+3=
Slight of hand 4+4=
Stealth 4+4=
Use magic device 4+1=

Equipment: 250
X2 large daggers 8gp
X2 large punching daggers 8gp
X2 large kukri 32gp
Large starknife 48gp
Chain shirt 100gp

Clothing
Nord furs, 12gp 5lbs

Goods
Back pack 2gp 2lbs
x10 candles 1sp –lbs
crowbar 2gp 5lbs
flint and steel 1gp -lbs
Bedroll 1sp 5lbs
Chest large 10gp 100lbs
Blanket 2sp 1lb
X2 weapon cords 1sp –lbs
Marked cards 1gp 1lb
Grappling hook 1gp 4lbs
Lamp, common 1sp 1lb
Small steel merror 10gp 1/2lbs
Clay tankerd 1sp 1lbs
X10 pints of oil 1gp 10lbs
Miners pick 3gp 10lbs
Iron pot 8sp 4lbs
X5 Belt pouch 5gp 2 1/2lbs
Hemp rope (50 ft) 1gp 10lbs
Spade 2gp 8lbs
Sledge 1gp 10lbs
Waterskin 1gp 4lbs
Whetstone 1cp 1lbs

Slave tattoo (rules of the arena in common on back)
Slave tattoo of ownership (thorn like band on left arm)

History:
Taken from FrostKnell at a young age by human raiders, edge was sold to a promising slave master at a young age, edge was given his new name and trained to be a effective killer as most Nords are. Dominating the arena of the east, the Nord known as edge attracted people from far a wide to see his match. This would be the end of his tale if not for a traveling bard by the name of Ameiko. Goaded by feelings of sorrow, the bard, decided to rescue the young Nord from a life of hardship and perished him as a slave, as she was headed home and could use protection. As she returned home to purchase her family inn, she set him to work. Edge has been working for Ameiko ever since.

BBs

First Post
BTW

Specialized (+2 Con, +2 Wis, -2 Cha): 0 RP

is not specialized, that is called "Standard", that confused me when I first looked at that, lol. ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
**Moving on Tuesday, Not sure how long till I have internet at the new place, so may be posting off my phone for a while, so will likely be slow.
Also be pretty busy packing & moving the next couple days.

So in general, my posting will likely be intermittent for the next week or two.
Apologies.

D'Raven

First Post
For the record I have to ask if you are miss reading my actions on purpose. My character has a burrow speed. I am taking a 5' step down, under the ground, as in into the earth. I am below surface level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Remove ads