System Reference Documents

ironsquirrel

Explorer
Those are fantastic, but they are the 3.5 versions.

I was wondering if anyone knew where some 3.0 versions or similar things of 3.0 rules might be...

Thanks guys!

w.

Len

Prodigal Member
ironsquirrel said:
Those are fantastic, but they are the 3.5 versions.

I was wondering if anyone knew where some 3.0 versions or similar things of 3.0 rules might be...
Sorry, I missed the "3.0".
Here is an HTML version of the 3.0 SRD that was done by Bombshell Studios. It's not quite complete (I think it's missing the magic items). If you want it, download it ASAP because I won't be able to leave it there indefinitely.

ironsquirrel

Explorer
Thanks a million, Len.

I wanted to answer quickly so you can take it down...I'll let you know what I think after I check it out.

Hopefully I can add whatever is not there. Actually, I could probably dl one of the good 3.5 htmls/pdfs and edit to use the old rtfs.

But, I'd rther not reinvent the wheel!

w.

redkobold

Explorer
I thought I saw recently that Yuan-Ti and some other propietary type critters were added to the SRD. I do not see it in the applicable srd monster file however. Was I mistaken? I want to mention some creatures like the Yuan-Ti and Bullywug in a d20 article I am writing but will avoid doing so if they are not part of the SRD. Any help or insight is appreciated.

Remove ads