System Reference Documents

RavenProject

First Post
Matafuego said:
Does anybody know if there exists an SRD for other languages?
Yes, there is a french SRD translation called DRS (Document de Référence du Système) made by the official french WotC representation company. Click here for more informations and the downloads.

Last edited:

James McMurray

First Post
http://www.systemreferencedocuments.org

This is a great repository for online SRDs in various formats (from easily navigated menu based, to highly searchable and linked, to beautifully rendered PDFs). The site just updated their version of the SRD to include the epic information, and I've emailed Raven the same information for the the Sovelior & Sage version of the SRD.
Until that gets posted, if you're interested in what the Sovelior / Sage version woul look like with ELH data in it, check here:

http://webpages.charter.net/jtmcmurray/SRD/home.html

Guillaume

Julie and I miss her
RavenProject said:
Yes, there is a french SRD translation called DRS (Document de Référence du Système) made by the official french WotC representation company. Click here for more informations and the downloads.
Just a note about the DRS, it is incomplete at this time. It is missing the potions and rods section in the Magic file. It shows only the parchement part.

I have written to Asmodée about it last Thursday evening (8th of April) and have yet to get a response. It is Easter weekend after all :D

AGGEMAM

First Post
Please note that the official SRD has been updated 14th of May. Not all (or even any) third party sites have these updates integrated yet.

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
Behemoth3's SwoRD

Just wanted to let everyone know that Behemoth3's SwoRD is online at www.behemoth3.com/sword.

SwoRD is our term for a wwwide open System Reference Document, one that uses hyperlinks (www) to combine OGC from multiple sources (open), and directly cites the source of each contribution.

Right the Behemoth3 SwoRD only contains the core rules, but we'll be adding the open content from the Masters and Minions series. We hope other publishers and creators will be inspired to contribute their own OGC to the SwoRD Project as well.

The SwoRD Project will, I hope, be just one example of the cool things made possible by stephenh and TheRaven's generosity in making their hyperlinked SRD available for download from www.systemreferencedocuments.org. Heroes of D&D are always ready to support all honorable people and their dreams, and you two are self-evidently high-level characters. Thanks, guys!

Last edited:

ironsquirrel

Explorer
Does anyone know where I can get the 3.0 srd in a good pdf or html format?

I need one to use locally on my laptop, and I don't want to have to dl all the myriad files and make create some way to link them all up...

I really liked sovelior's old one, but I can't find it anywhere.

w.

Remove ads