System Reference Documents

The_Universe

First Post
Town Sizes and GP Limits

Is there anywhere where I can find the town generation charts (Size, GP Limits, Power Centers, etc.--it's around page 135-6) from the 3.5 DMG online? I was looking through Sovelior's version of the SRD, and I couldn't find it there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's a slow day at work and I'd like to get some DnD work done. :)

Ranger REG

Explorer
Addendum:

Ranger REG said:
I honestly don't know. You'll have to scrutinize the SRD with the most recently updated errata to be sure.
According to Andy Smith in his post on Wizards' MB, he tries to incorporate errata correction within one month of the errata posting.

On the third-party OGC issue, any errata of OGC from third-party d20/OGL-based products are not technically OGC, unless it is designated and have an OGL attached to it. If you're a game designer who wants to use the correct OGC, you'll have to contact the OGC contributor to get the status and use of their errata.

RavenProject

First Post
Len said:
If 3.5srd.com goes down again, you can access Sovelior's HTML SRD from his own site, http://geocities.com/sovelior/srd. (Online version only, not zipped.)
Hello there. I have taken over the task to host the various reworked SRD for 3.5, 3E and Modern. The new site can be reached with the following URL: www.systemreferencedocuments.org.

Everyone who was involved in the 3.5 srd contest some while ago, please contact me if you have updated your stuff. Thanks.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Not to my knowledge. Someone can translate it for you, but it must be accompanied by an English-text OGL. You may also include a translated OGL, but it must be specifically mentioned that the English version is the only legal document.

Remove ads