AGELESS CAMPAIGN, Episode II, Part VI.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lawrence hands the scroll and dagger to Ruby and George as Mina gestures for Lawrence to accompany her back into the other room with Fish, Abby and Beaujoulais.

They unroll the scroll which has magical writings in Atlantian script. The dagger itself is lightweight and casts a thin shimmer of golden light.

"Wow this is amazing! It's obviously magical but what does it do I wonder? When Nana is done with Maurice we'll ask her to look at the writings."

Ruby holds the dagger at arms length and concentrates on it. Casting detect magic

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: Unfortunately Ruby is on CM so I can't access her (yes, I'll be printing her out as soon as it's back!!). I am assuming she has some ranks in Spellcraft and she will attempt to use them to ascertain the school(s) of magic on the dagger. Sorry about not having the sheet!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
OOC: Unfortunately Ruby is on CM so I can't access her (yes, I'll be printing her out as soon as it's back!!). I am assuming she has some ranks in Spellcraft and she will attempt to use them to ascertain the school(s) of magic on the dagger. Sorry about not having the sheet!
OOC: We'll just assume she does, don't sweat it.

Ruby is able to ascertain that while the dagger could be used as a weapon, its true purpose is as a special tool used for the creation of magical items.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Um, this can be used to make magical items. I wonder if this scroll is magical too or maybe they are the directions on how to use the dagger. We'll have to look into this more. When Nana is done, we'll ask her. But perhaps we should keep it hidden from Maurice? I don't know if we can trust him, hopefully Nana has insight into that."

orchid blossom

Explorer
When Mina left the room, Abby stayed behind with Maurice. "What I really want to know, is how come you're leaving out a bit of what you've been up to the last day. I was at the pyramids, and I'm fairly certain you were as well. Perhaps it's not polite to question a spy when he chooses to leave something out, but I never was very good at following rules."

Silver Moon

Adventurer
When Mina left the room, Abby stayed behind with Maurice. "What I really want to know, is how come you're leaving out a bit of what you've been up to the last day. I was at the pyramids, and I'm fairly certain you were as well. Perhaps it's not polite to question a spy when he chooses to leave something out, but I never was very good at following rules."
Maurice looks at her skeptically, and says, "You are correct in that my story did include omissions, and I consolidated some of the facts, but everything that I stated was truthful from the overall perspective of my team. Perhaps we should wait until the others return for me to elaborate further."

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Thank you Nana. It's comforting to know he is himself, though it does not tell us what his intentions are. He still may be completely at odds with our companies goals."

Ruby held out the dagger for the grandmother to look over. "Lawrence found this hidden in the cough. I do not yet want to show it to Maurice. It's magical and I think it has something to do with making other magical items. Can you tell what this Atlantian writing says?"

Remove ads