AGELESS CAMPAIGN, Episode II, Part VI.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Mina says, "We also have one other option. Both Lawrence and I have been granted authority over United States naval ships. The American Ambassador to Egypt said that there are two such vessels in Alexandria, which you said was fifteen miles from Heraklieon."

Last edited:

Steve Jung

Explorer
Beaujoulais says, "It was my pleasure Mr. Cantrell, and I'll have you know that your team returned the favor with interest a few months later. The only communication between our teams was with the two team leaders, who made sure that we stayed out of each other's way while overlapping when it was necessary."
"It's a wise precaution. No sense in taking more risks than necessary in wartime. Another time then."

Mina says, "We also have one other option. Both Lawrence and I have been granted authority over United States naval ships. The American Ambassador to Egypt said that there are two such vessels in Alexandria, which you said was fifteen miles from Heraklieon."
"We can send a telegraph. They could be underway in an hour."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Yeah but what would we do with that? Send those ships to try to intercept the French battleship?"

OOC: I can be around until 11pm if people want to play a bit. Sorry I saw this so late!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
"Yeah but what would we do with that? Send those ships to try to intercept the French battleship?"
Mina says, "No, just keep it from running away. That way the British won't sink it with the Princess possibly on board."

Beaujoulais says, "Well, whatever we decide to do we should do it fast. We do have the flying carpet." Mina adds, "And we came here in a dirigible." Freya interjects "I can fly as well."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Good point. My brain is getting addled with all these options! Well, I say at least some of us follow where the French left. We don't know where the Princess is but our best guess is they kidnapped her in the trunk." She paused and her eyes glazed over as she puzzled something out. "I wonder if the Shiek would remember if the French took the trunk or not? We should ask him."

Fenris

Adventurer
George is hit with sudden inspiration. He calls into the other room where Mengesha had been left after returning with Ruby from the princess's room. "Mengesha, you are aware I suppose of our suspicions that the princess was taken by the French in the trunk from her room. The problem is that we have three possible locations the French may have taken her to. We are trying to determine to which we should head to first with our limited time. We also have discovered a more sinister plot to impersonate General Orabi and believe that the man killed earlier was not him and the real Orabi not only did not kill the King but is alive. Or was a few hours ago. Do you have any guess to where they may have taken her or better yet do you have some magical means of tracking her or locating her being her bodyguard?" asks George.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
George is hit with sudden inspiration.....Do you have any guess to where they may have taken her or better yet do you have some magical means of tracking her or locating her being her bodyguard?" asks George.
Mengesha says that an attempt to locate the Princess magically has already been tried, that as soon as they had exited the pyramids the Barrister ordered one of the nature-priests to cast a "Reflecting Pool" to find the real Neferka, but the spell failed to do so. He adds "The Barrister then had a wizard try a "Locate Object" spell on the Princess's magical earing studs, but that too failed."

Silver Moon

Adventurer
"Good point. My brain is getting addled...."I wonder if the Shiek would remember if the French took the trunk or not? We should ask him."
Mina says, "Ruby, that's brilliant. Chevruel and Daguerre have clearly done something to mask the Princess from detection. But we could still try a "Detect Object" spell on the trunk they took her in. Let's go confirm that with the Shiek."

The Sheik is not far and he does indeed confirm that the French took the trunk. None of the wizards present have taken that spell today, however the Shiek says that the wealthy man with the harem who had sold the Princess the dress Ruby is wearing is still at the hotel, and among the magical items that the man has stored in the hotel's vault is Crystal Ball.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
The group agrees to reconvene shortly in the Princess's suite while the Sheik who runs the hotel goes to get the Crystal Ball from the wealthy Sheik who is staying there.

During that time the group gives young Henry Jones the exact wording of the telegram for him to send to the United States Navy in Alexandria.
OOC: Write the note out guys, and any other actions/conversations you wish for the next few minutes.

Remove ads