AGELESS CAMPAIGN, Episode II, Part VI.

Fenris

Adventurer
George gets some papers and jots down: "U.S. Naval Commanders in Alexandria STOP French warship Armitage anchored off Heraklieon STOP British Navy will sink Armitage if it leaves Egyptian waters STOP Armitage might carry valuable human cargo STOP Prevent Armitage from leaving Egyptian waters."

"Ok from whom shall the order arise?" George asks looking up from the note.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"That sounds good George.

Hopefully the sheik doesn't give us trouble with using the crystal ball. That said, anyone know how to use one? I'm very curious to learn about it"

Silver Moon

Adventurer
"Hopefully the sheik doesn't give us trouble with using the crystal ball. That said, anyone know how to use one? I'm very curious to learn about it"
Mina says, "The Shiek should know. Any spellcaster could use it, although if we're planning to have it focus on the trunk it should probably be used by the person who remembers best what it looks like. Mengesha, do you know how to cast any spells?" The Ogre says, "My Uncle was an Ogre Mage, he taught me a few minor magical incantations." "That'll work," she replies.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Mina says, "Make it from Lieutenant Commander Lawrence Cantrell, with unknown naval commanders his name would probably carry more weight due to his gender."

OOC: As Fenris

George replies "Done" and adds the name onto the end of the telegraph message and hands it to Henry.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Mina says, "The Shiek should know. Any spellcaster could use it, although if we're planning to have it focus on the trunk it should probably be used by the person who remembers best what it looks like. Mengesha, do you know how to cast any spells?" The Ogre says, "My Uncle was an Ogre Mage, he taught me a few minor magical incantations." "That'll work," she replies.

"If it doesn't work for him I can try too, I've seen the trunk when I retrieved some clothes from it. Hopefully it just works the first time!"

Silver Moon

Adventurer
The party reconvenes in the Princess's suite. Mina reminds Ruby that "When we met with this man a few days ago he had a number of items for sale, including
Elixirs of Strength, Invisibility, Diminution, Invulnerability and Transformation, a Ring of Levitation, an amulet that allowed passage through solid objects, and a cloak that had the wearer blend into the surroundings."

Sheik Ali arrives and says "Sheik Antuf el-Heru will be here momentarily. He was less than pleased at being woken up in the middle of the night, nor was he fond of the idea of letting us use one of his private magic items for free. But he quickly reconsidered after I told him that the King and Princes were dead and the magic item was needed to help rescue the new Queen of Egypt, a personal friend of his who would then owe him a very large favor."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Ruby nodded her head. "You are right, and so many of those items would probably help us. I wonder if he would give them at a discount. We can't always ask George to finance everything for this group. Perhaps we can also use the 'Queen owes him a BIG favor' thing." She shrugged, "It's worth a shot. I'll put the charm on him and see if it works. It'll probably mean even more because he knows the Princess bought and gave me these robes, it might help convince him."

Ruby smiled sadly. "I hadn't considered that Nerfika is now the Queen. Bittersweet, really."

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Ruby smiled sadly. "I hadn't considered that Nerfika is now the Queen. Bittersweet, really."
Mina reminds her, "Actually, she's not until the Barrister declare it, and he won't unless he can confirm that she had nothing to do with her father's death."

They do not have to wait long until Sheik Antuf el-Heru arrives, accompanied by two burly bodyguards and one of his harem girls. His eyes immediately center upon Ruby, her chest in particular, and he exclaims "Aphrodite's beautiful dress! What did you do to it! It is ruined!"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Ruby looked down at her chest curiously. No one had ever said or thought anything negative about that area of her.

"Whatever do you mean? I think it looks perfect and it has been doing its job well. Aphrodite herself would be proud I'm certain."

Remove ads