AGELESS CAMPAIGN, Episode II, Part VI.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: As Fenris
George grins. "OK, that as as good of a confirmation as we are going to get. Ruby, see if you can see anything else while Mengesha has the connection. Let me have the men over to the bomb and let's get the door jambs off and shave some ice and get that bomb outside so we can haul it to safety. Alright everyone, I want to take off in 15 minutes. Henry please get that telegraph out!" orders George.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Ruby nodded at George and kept watching the crystal ball for any more clues.
A few other minor details of the room show themselves, waste and water buckets, that there are two doors into the hold as well as a double-hatch on the center of the ceiling, and that there are several bolt plates on the wall that more chains could be attached to.

The magic item then appears to stop and Mengesha looks up, removes his ear protection, and with a smile to Ruby says, "I think we found her." .

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Yes Mengesha, I think you are right! This is good news.

Now, we have to get there in time! George wants us to get to moving the bomb so we can get out of here and save the Princess. How exactly are we going to shave the ice down?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Ruby nodded, "That would be much faster than using a dagger or sword. But you must be very careful! We need as much ice on there as we can to get it outside of the city. So you would have to take off just enough to get it out the window."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: As Fenris

George replies, "Ok that sounds good, Freya will shave the ice down, Lawrence can get the door frames off. Mina and I will go get the dirigible ready and over the street and drop ropes to secure the bomb."

Remove ads