AGELESS CAMPAIGN, Episode II, Part VI.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
FRIDAY NIGHT FRENZY! MAY 24, 2013

George turns to Ruby and in English says "Oh boy do we have work to do my dear." He then turns back to Bast/Sabah and the Pharaoh Neferka replying in the ancient tongue "Ok, I think the best way to get Neferka to Gizah is to take the remaining French airship. Orabi's forces have it tethered I believe. We can commandeer that to get you there quickly. Unless, of course you" says George, gesturing to Bast/Sabah "have a better way to get her there.
The goddess replies "The fastest mode for the Pharoah to travel will be the Pharoah's Chariot of the Winds." She points to Doctor Temepeku and says, "Healer, return what you stole from the Pharoah immediately, it is needed." As only George, Neferka and Temepeku understand Bast's tongue others present do not understand what was just stated.

The doctor turns pale, then turns his head and yells to young Henry Jones in English, "Quickly boy, hurry and bring the flying carpet here." The lad scampers off at a fast pace.

George said:
Can Barrister Sefu be trusted, that we can send Neferka there in safety?
She replies, "I have already been there, Sefu was present when Priestess Sabah sacrificed herself to bring me to your world. He will not challenge my judgement regarding the succession of the Pharoah. At present I have charged him with detaining the killers of her predecessor, a task he is well suited for."

George said:
Meanwhile I will ensure Guizot is captured. I think it might be best if Orabi stayed here to direct his troops, or at least meet with his senior officers to prove he is not dead, and give directions to stop the fighting. I think he then ought to go with you to show Sefu that I was indeed correct and the man who killed the King was not Orabi. Is there any other activities you need from me my Goddess?" asks George.
She replies, "I trust you to exercise your good judgement. Guizot is the most important and it would be too dangerous for him to travel with the Pharoah on the Chariot of the Winds." Neferka interjects "Indeed, now that he has been identified as one of my father's murderers. I would throw him off of it to his death." Bast says, "Yes you would, but until you are recognized in Gizah as the new Pharoah it would be premature for you to pass that judgement on him. You will have that opportunity soon enough, please be patient."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Flying Carpet? What is she saying George, it's so frustrating!! When Aphrodite talks to me I can understand her!"

Fenris

Adventurer
George signals General Woolsely to come over alone. When he approaches George quietly explains the situation and what he needs. "General, of the French who are here only Guizot is guilty of this treachery. What I need you to do is to take Ruby and Mina over there for them to apprehend him." George then signals Ruby over and explains the plan quietly as well. "Ruby, bring Guizot back here bound and gagged. I am sure Woolsely will lend you men to assist. It is important when you approach that you give no sign that you you know. In fact if the General approaches with Ruby and she looks despondent, it would appear as if Guizot was correct.Oh and leave the French doctor here.And please disperse the soldiers around our friend down there" says George gesturing to Freya. As the two nod in understanding and move off, George signals to Tabezza to come over next. "Tabezza, I need that dirigible over there, that your men grabbed. I want your one of your senior officers sent over here to see Orabi before he leaves to Gizah with Neferka. You need to let all the senior officers know the truth though. Come back with the dirigible and you will accompany us to Gizah for Neferka's coronation." Orabi nods his assent and Tabezza takes off with an assistant to execute the orders. George then turns back to Neferka, "Ok, so you need to wait here until the carpet comes back, is there anything else I can do here as we wait Bast?" asks George

Silver Moon

Adventurer
The goddess replies, "We will wait. The Pharoah, who you refer to in this era as a Queen, will need to have attendants. It would be unseemly for her to arrive in Gizah unaccompanied."

Silver Moon

Adventurer
A large contingent of Egyptian troops is heading in this direction. Tebezza approaches them and speaks briefly. He then continues and they continue in this direction. General Woolsely says, "Drury-Lowe and I had best be off before they reach this point."

Fenris

Adventurer
The goddess replies, "We will wait. The Pharoah, who you refer to in this era as a Queen, will need to have attendants. It would be unseemly for her to arrive in Gizah unaccompanied."

"I am not sure where we shall acquire attendants here Goddess. Still we shall try" replies George.

George nods to General Woolsely and Drury-Lowe as Ruby joins them to head back. As George watches them leave he turns to the approaching Egyptian troops waiting for them to arrive.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
A large contingent of Egyptian troops is heading in this direction. Tebezza approaches them and speaks briefly. He then continues and they continue in this direction. General Woolsely says, "Drury-Lowe and I had best be off before they reach this point."

"I will accompany you and attempt to bring Guizot back with me. I am sure he will be magically protected, do you have anything to combat that General? I will also need some rope. I will bring my grandmother back with me too. Nana are you ready?"

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Ahmed Orabi tells George, "That is General Mahmoud Fehmy, my second-in-command."

They soon close the distance and are only around 100 feet away.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
"I will accompany you and attempt to bring Guizot back with me. I am sure he will be magically protected, do you have anything to combat that General?
The General replies, "Young woman, we British do not partake with that sort of thing. Priestly magic is the only good magic."

Queenie said:
I will also need some rope. I will bring my grandmother back with me too. Nana are you ready?"
He replies, "Rope, that we have plenty of." Nana says she is.

Fenris

Adventurer
Ahmed Orabi tells George, "That is General Mahmoud Fehmy, my second-in-command."

They soon close the distance and are only around 100 feet away.

"Excellent" replies George to Orabi. George turns and calls out "Welcome General Mahmoud Fehmy, please halt your men there and bring one attendant with you as you approach. Thank you." calls down George.

Remove ads