Dungeon Raiders: The Wolf's Den

tuxgeo

Adventurer
[OOC: I'm not sure if Sulannus has cast Burning Hands this round, because she might have factored her paucity of targets into a decision to do something else. Let me buffer Aeiyan's turn here.]

Finding that he is holding his second light hammer, and that most of the potential targets are in partial cover behind the giant undead, Aeiyan throws his second hammer at the giant, then draws his scimitar. (He will advance into melee range next turn if the others in the room do not do a tactical withdrawal.)

1d20+3;1d4+2 -> [5,3] = (8)
1d20+3;1d4+2 -> [1,2] = (3)
BBCode 1d20+3=8, 1d4+2=3

[Poor, but they can't all be gems.]

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Apologies, was mulling and the mull took longer than I intended. However, since the Big Guy is in the AOE...)

Sulannus mutters a curse, and unleashes another torrent of flame, bigger and hotter than before!

If the monster in front of her is destroyed, she takes advantage of the situation to get farther back still in hopes the others can block off the undead from further pursuit.

(Using my level 2 slot for another Hunk O Burnin' Love. [roll0] damage, Dex save for half.)

Li Shenron

Legend
Sulannus' flames engulf the two undead and Aeiyan's hammer actually manages to scathe the ogre corpse, still the two monsters are standing up, although the human-sized one barely...

Leif

Adventurer
Swift, halfling rogue 1

Swift moves to the nearest still-animated zombie and attacks, presumably the same one he attacked last round?

[roll0]
[roll1]

Li Shenron

Legend
Thanks, Mr. DM!

[roll0]

Yuck! Hardly seems worth the trouble....

[OoC: You never know...]

Swift's shortsword hisses with a metallic sound as it cuts through the dead flesh of the monster, then a soft "click" is heard from it... the undead monster turns around towards his attacker, but its lower half doesn't follow. The sword has chinked between two lifeless vertebrae and cut its spine in half, and the undead corpse splits and falls to the floor, losing the last bit of whatever unholy energy animated it.

Round 2 - Initiative:

24 - Sulannus
15 - Aeiyan
12 - Rejik << we are here
11 - Tock
9 - Swift
7 - Bartleby
3 - Undead (3)
3 - Giant Undead (somewhat damaged)

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
There's a worrying clonk noise and the tortured whine of straining springs as Tock is struck squarely by the giant Undead. The clock on his chestpiece stops all together for a brief moment, but he gathers his strength and the familiar ticking sound starts again.

Taken aback by the ferocity of his foe, he takes a guarded stance with his halberd - but suddenly sees a potential opening in the creature's defences as it is staggered by Rejik's strike. He moves in for a powerful thrusting attack beaneath the Undead's guard...

[OOC: Invisiblecastle.com seems to be down at the moment, would the DM mind rolling my attack/damage please? attack +5, damage 1d10+3]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases