Dungeon Raiders: The Wolf's Den

Leif

Adventurer
Swift, Halfling Rogue1

Swift attacks again, still using the sword found by the party.

[roll0]
[roll1]

OOC: Built-In ENWorld die roller is working fine for me. Syntax is: (Roll=Descrption)xd20+y(/roll) where parentheses ( ) are replaced by brackets [ ].

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Bartleby swings with his scimitar against the tallest figure still standing.

(1d20+3; damage on a hit 1d6+3)

[Roll=Attack]1d20+3[/roll]
[Roll=Damage]1d6+3[/roll]

OOC: I've not used the ENWorld roller before, and it's not clear to me how I've messed up. Any help, or DM intervention and rolling for me, would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Looks to me like you've got the syntax right. The only thing I can think of that would have messed you up is if you made the post and saved it, and THEN went back and edited in the rolls. You only get one shot per post to include dice and you can never alter the rolls or add new rolls to that post after you click SAVE the first time.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: And "going advanced" seems to mess it up as well.... Number three (and last):

Bartleby swings with his scimitar against the tallest figure still standing.

(1d20+3; damage on a hit 1d6+3)

[roll0]
[roll1]

Li Shenron

Legend
The combined attack of Tock and Swift takes down the undead ogre, and the giant monster collapses to the ground, apparently defeated but... one second later, it gets back to its feet! Now it swings its scythe at Bartleby, but the dwarf's armor withstands the mighty blow.

The three previously turned zombies come back into the battle, each coming from a different direction to attack Sulannus , Rejik and Tock, but their attacks are slow and all of you manage at dodging them.

Round 3 - Initiative:

24 - Sulannus << we are here
15 - Aeiyan
12 - Rejik
11 - Tock
9 - Swift
7 - Bartleby
3 - Undead (3)
3 - Giant Undead (near-death (again))

wedgeski

Adventurer
[OOC: Out of turn here, but is it possible for Rejik to judge how "healed" the undead ogre is, once it gets back to its feet?]

Shayuri

First Post
(Mewp...how many zombies are in melee range of Su? If it's just one I'll try Shocking Grasp and moving back. If it's more than one, I may have to blow another Burning Hands... Hm, I'd better go back and check spell slots too. Hee.)

Li Shenron

Legend
[OOC: Out of turn here, but is it possible for Rejik to judge how "healed" the undead ogre is, once it gets back to its feet?]

Well, the easiest way would be to say that "it should be already dead", except that being an undead creature, that was true all the time :) So let's say that it looks as close to (final) death as it could be. It doesn't seem to you like it was "healed" of previous injuries, just that it keeps going.

(Mewp...how many zombies are in melee range of Su? If it's just one I'll try Shocking Grasp and moving back. If it's more than one, I may have to blow another Burning Hands... Hm, I'd better go back and check spell slots too. Hee.)

At the moment I'd say you are in melee with one zombie.

Remove ads