Dungeon Raiders: The Wolf's Den

Leif

Adventurer
Swift, Halfling Rogue

Swift will again thrust his short sword into the huge undead's back.

[roll0]
[roll=damage]2d6+6[/roll]

*Damage rolled is alreadt doubled.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - DOH...Su doesn't have Shocking Grasp. That's a tactic I didn't catch onto until later I guess. Ah well!)

Unable to back away without risking retaliation, and unwilling to spend too much magic energy so quickly, Sulannus does a thing that might surprise the onlookers; she draws a nasty little dagger of gleaming silver blade and ornate inscription. It looks like it might be a purely ornamental weapon, but when she whirls and thrusts it at the skull of the creature before her, its blade cuts as well as any.

[roll0] to hit for [roll1] damage.

Li Shenron

Legend
Unable to back away without risking retaliation, and unwilling to spend too much magic energy so quickly, Sulannus does a thing that might surprise the onlookers; she draws a nasty little dagger of gleaming silver blade and ornate inscription. It looks like it might be a purely ornamental weapon, but when she whirls and thrusts it at the skull of the creature before her, its blade cuts as well as any.

The slash cuts into the undead a wound that doesn't bleed but makes it stagger a bit.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Aeiyan readies an action:
If and when the large undead falls again, Aeiyan will hit it with the torch he is holding (effectively the same as a club, with which he has proficiency).
1d20+3;1d4+2
[roll0] [roll=(fire?) damage]

[OOC: This should be right: his STR bonus is +2, his proficiency bonus is +2 for the attack roll.]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
[OOC: Dang it! I left off the closing tag on the damage roll. This will get better with practice. . . .]

[roll=(fire?) damage]1d4+2[/roll]

tuxgeo

Adventurer
[OOC: And . . . going for a fourth post in a row.]
[roll0]

[Aeiyan's "Path of the Colossus Slayer" benefit is 1d6 extra damage to a creature if he hits the same one before the end of his next turn after damaging it with a weapon attack. Since he did hit the giant undead with a thrown hammer last turn, that benefit applies to this turn. His readied attack is left-handed this turn using his held torch, since he holds his scimitar in his right hand; but that should be OK.]

Remove ads