Who is your favorite superhero?

sabrinathecat

Explorer
The overall team concept I liked best was StrikeForce:Morituri. The aliens invade. The humans try to resist, but are slowly losing (because the aliens are bored parasites with advanced tech--otherwise they could just rip the planet to pieces from orbit). A process it found to enhance humans, but their lifespan is cut down to a maximum of one year.

Other than that, I liked the Hero version of Green Goblin (even though the writing gave him the shaft).
Venom was good on his own.
Mostly, though, it was good old spidey, before they went down the Maximum Clonage non-sense.

Nellisir

Hero
I've pretty much always stuck with the X-Men, with occasional side forays (Strikefore:Morturi; New Universe; Sandman -> Lucifer -> Fables)

My favorite hero is pretty hard to pick out - there are a lot with potential that's not (IMO) realized, others that are overused now but weren't ten or fifteen years ago....

I liked the Silvestria/Australia-era X-Men. I like Dani Moonstar, Cannonball, Magik, and Cypher from the original New Mutants. I like Longshot when he's not being written as an idiot, or a twit, or...well, frack it, that's been pretty much everything since the original series. I like Cyclops a lot more in the past 5-10 years than I ever did before that. I've never much cared for Gambit, Rogue, Psylocke, or Archangel. Emma Frost is fun.

Remove ads