GM found! 0-level funnel pending!

doghead

thotd
Hello everyone

Work has been pretty mental for the last few weeks (hence the sporadic posting) and it doesn't look like it is going to change for a while. On top of that, I am travelling, with all the associated connectivity issues that entails.

So rather than try and keep things running on a drip feed, I am going to put the gaming on on hold 10 Jun. Hopefully at that point I will have the time to give the game the attention it deserves.

GlassEye, I am happy for you to manage my characters as best you or the players see fit.

Apologies for the inconvenience. I look forward to seeing you all when I get back.

Regards

thotd

GlassEye

Adventurer
I think now is a good time for surviving characters to level up to 1st level. I know at least Scott doesn't have the rules so the attached pdf should give a basic idea of the classes available. PCs of a race must advance as that race. Anything else that I'm not thinking of right now (and I'm sure there will be something) we can discuss here.

Attachments

• Class Cards.pdf
    392.3 KB · Views: 162

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Tender is now a fighting dwarf, which is awesome! What is not so awesome is that he lacks decent armor and a shield. Glasseye, by any chance do you have a list of unclaimed armor? The unfortunate part is that I don't think Tender can wear armor meant for a human, and I don't know if any of the beastmen were dwarven in size.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I'll see what I can do about that IC. I know it would be a bit discouraging to have an awesome class and then can't play it to the fullest because of a lack of gear.

Re: Unclaimed armor. The only armor not in use is that worn by the deceased Geoffrey. I think.
EDIT: As a blacksmith, Borok may be able to adjust the human-sized armor for dwarven use.

Last edited:

Remove ads