[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

Halivar

First Post
180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

Darvus gingerly gets on the horse and sets off after Devlin.

[sblock=OOC]Darvus is going to take point if the party will let him. He will not, however, pretend he knows where he's going. At critical junctures he will ask ahead of time which turn to take.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar

AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Once the group gets started, the elf-blooded woman pulls her hood up to protect herself from the sun. Getting the feel for the horse is quickly replaced with making sure the group makes the 5 minute jaunt to the road successfully. "Once to the road," she explains, "it should not be hard. I was on that road just an hour or two ago. I barely saw any of Venza."

[sblock=ooc]There is a 'pay Jacus' step that happened, but just didn't sound like it was moving plot so I omitted it. As for a where Tamarie rides, she's not trying to maintain any particular position.[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

Yosephus mounts up on Chester and does his best to keep up with the group. He is not used to riding upon the back of a horse.

[sblock=Yosephus Mini Stats]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 17 (10 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 12/12
CMB: +0 CMD: 10

Fort: +4 Reflex: +1 Will: +6
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +9
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Spells:
Orisons: Guidance, Resistance, Virtue
1st Level: Bless, Shield of Faith, CLW (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

Muzdum tries to climb up on his pony, clumsily as only a dwarf can. Puffing he finally settles atop of his mount and seems ready to ride.

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
"Okay. It looks like you are ready. If you don't bring the horses and pony back in a week, we will come looking for them. Not saying we will bring your bleached bones back, but will will get our steeds back." He chuckles.

Pointing to the east, "The archeway over there is the exit." The top of a massive archway can be seen at the far end. The aisle twists a bit before getting there, but you know where to go. The view of it is not blocked by a massive cage, but it could be if you got lost in here. It is quite a ways off, but the domed cage appears to rise sixty feet in the air. Stone and wooden barns, along with livestock pens, line the aisle as it weaves through this menagerie.
[/section]
[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delays, been a rough week at work in emergency mode.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Walking by barn after pen after cage leaves Tamarie a bit awestruck over a little detail. "He knows each animal by name?" she asks. "Amazing…."

resrick

First Post
Devlin

144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Devlin looks over to Tamarie as they make there way towards the exit the stablehand pointed them towards,"Haha it is quit fascinating. he must really care for each of them. I am curious about his little quip towards the rest of you in the regards to bringing the animals back. Lets just hope they don't scare off and become lost on accident when we get there."

[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB:+0 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Perception: +6
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 6/6
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Bomber’s Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Current Weapon in Hand: none
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

The dwarf grunts. "He's charging a fee, so I wouldnt worry.' the warrior doesn't seem very happy about the need of a mount.

Satin Knights

First Post
The stables and pens seem to be grouped together by animal types as they should. The horses are walking along fine until they come in site of the lower sections of the domed cage. They start getting a bit nervous and skittish in their steps, but continue moving forward. The dome has massive iron bars woven together to make a cage. Rising up some sixty feet in the air, what ever it contains inside has a lot of space to live in. The stone building to the right is still blocking most of the view, but there seems to be a few rock outcroppings inside, but no visible creature or creatures. Even the worn road before you seems to take a wide berth around the cage.

[sblock=Map]
stable2.png
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
It's hard to tell if it's Buttercup or the rider, but the cautious duo end up on the left side of the road in only a few steps. Leaning forward, Tamarie tries to reassure her horse, but some trepidation sneaks into her whispering voice.

[sblock=Action]Keep moving forward, keeping to the left of the road. Soothe horse, while watching the dome to the right.[/sblock]

Remove ads