[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

Halivar

First Post
Thanks, perrinmiller! Sorry I was incommunicado; I'm in the tax industry and it was hella crazy this year with long hours. Thanks again for your patience!

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=Thanks and End Stuff]Big thank you to PM, who picked up our adventure as it flagged and got it rolling again. He's also been at the forefront of planning the next wave of adventures, which is all set up and just a matter of the individual DM's (myself included) to get rolling.

I'd like to take a moment to mention that this game is part of one of the cool things about LPF--if something happens to an adventure, a judge steps in and helps out. I've now been in that situation twice, and for me, it really makes a difference.

And if I understand it properly, you all will see me again, but playing a different character. Tamarie is getting thrown in with the level 2's.[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
Thanks Perrinmiller for taking up the reigns and helping to finish the adventure. We greatly appreciate it and had a great time. Look forward to seeing you in the Inn and going on some more adventures soon.

Also on a side note, for the Amulet, how much of the gold we got do I need to subtract for the amulet? Im pretty sure its 4000, but want to be positive before i make adjustments.

Once again thanks a lot and good luck to yuh in the future!

perrinmiller

Adventurer
You guys are welcome.

The next adventure will be more interesting that my effort to pick up where SK left off. I like a bit more role-playing too so I hope you all can get into it. See you in the DWI.

Also on a side note, for the Amulet, how much of the gold we got do I need to subtract for the amulet? Im pretty sure its 4000, but want to be positive before i make adjustments.
Yep, just deduct it from total GP earned (can use TBG for it as well).

Remove ads