Nazareth Awakened [Mage: The Awakening] [OOC]

TillForPie

First Post
[sblock=TillForPie]Hey, I've been thinking about Harper's vice. No matter how much I try to shoehorn it I just can't seem to make Glutton fit my mental view of Harper. With your permission I would like to change Harper's vice to Pride. Let me know what you think, please.[/sblock]
That's all right with me. I'll note the change on your sheet.

Rubberneck

First Post
The forum doesn't allow me to swear. I just realized when I swear it adds a ton of smiley's making me look retarded if I don't catch it lol.

TillForPie

First Post
And apologies to [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] for Chance not being in the middle of the action right now! In case you didn't see it, there is a post for Chance here, though it's not necessarily one you need to respond to.

As soon as the in-game day has ended she'll be reunited with the group!

Shayuri

First Post
No no, it's cool. I was planning on making a post of her daily activities anyway, but this is even more interesting than that would have been. :)

Sorry for the delay with posting. This week is a little tricky for me. Getting ready for a friend's wedding this weekend. :)

TillForPie

First Post
Reorganized the OP a bit, putting the house rules up front. Note the one added house rule:

• In order to reduce the severity of a paradox with backlash damage a character must first pass a Willpower roll (a roll using the character's remaining Willpower as a pool). Backlash damage is lethal rather than bashing (the damage is resistant as normal). Mana may be used to mitigate the chances of paradox as normal.

Last edited:

Remove ads