Nazareth Awakened [Mage: The Awakening] [OOC]

TillForPie

First Post
Really sorry about the unannounced delay. We'll hopefully be back to our regular posting schedule by the end of the week. Conversation can of course continue in the meantime, but I'll be moving things along then.

TillForPie

First Post
Motivation is an infamously tricky thing for people running these daily-update play-by-post RPGs and rather than continuing to draw it out in the hopes that the energy will retake me I've got to admit that I'm just out of juice right now. This is probably the most fun I've had in a PBP game and I look forward to eventually (and sooner rather than later, I hope) picking this back up. But I'm gonna have to put things on pause for the time being. None of you guys should feel obligated to promise that you'd be interested in re-signing if and when we continue, but when that time comes I'll contact each of you and see if you'll be rejoining the game. I just need a break for now. I'm really sorry for the abruptness of this!

GlassEye

Adventurer
It has been a great game and I've really enjoyed it. I've been on this site for years and don't anticipate going anywhere so when you feel like picking this up again (or trying something else) let me know; I would definitely be interested.

Shayuri

First Post
Yep, I'm sure I'll be around, and this game is well worth waiting for. Thanks for not drawing it out though, and keeping us baited. It's good to have a realistic appraisal of things. Keep in touch!

Rubberneck

First Post
Being that I'm only in a few games in the site it's sad to see them go, but I understand the demands that go with running them. It seems like a lot of the games I get involved with sputter and die. If anyone on here gets involved with a new game let me know. I'd love to join.

GlassEye

Adventurer
It's a lot of games in general that sputter and die, not just the ones you get involved in. I've been in a lot of games that died and only a few that actually finished. Enjoy them while they are playing and look for something new when they end. CanadienneBacon runs a good game and I think she is still recruiting; I'd jump in one but I'm in too many games as it is now.

Remove ads