D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

Let me know what your default marching order is. If you plan to enter the room beyond the broken door in a marching order different than your default, let me know that, too.

Rabbage

First Post
Meriene is happy to lead the way into the tunnel but will defer leading the way to anyone else that has a strong desire to do it. But wouldn't imagine being last person in.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
The question about automatic die rolls puzzles me. Off the top of my head, I don't know of any race or class in 5th Edition that has those. (3rd Ed. Elves could automatically spot hidden doors, IIRC)

Guran will also try to be near the front, because he is the one who is carrying the torch, and he likes looking at stonework. Also, he has good perception, as well as semi-quick reflexes that might allow him to dodge out of the way of hidden traps. Sending the rogues in first is a cliche, but I support it anyway.

Skarsgard

Explorer
Ok, looks like Merienne would like to go first and Guran would like to follow, his perception should still be of benefit from there. Nothing wrong with a bit of ablative armour in your way. :)

Colden will go third with the understanding he will push forwards when the situation heats up. Is that OK by you guys?

HoJo

First Post
Eldon would want to be either first or last. In area such as this where it appears to well used he would like to go last but before a door is opened he would like to check for traps. If we come across an area that seems to be abandoned or at least not well used he would also like to check for traps.

While in back he will use his Naturally Stealthy ability to hide behind the person in front of him.

Last edited:

tuxgeo said:
The question about automatic die rolls puzzles me. Off the top of my head, I don't know of any race or class in 5th Edition that has those. (3rd Ed. Elves could automatically spot hidden doors, IIRC).
Elves get a die roll to spot concealed doors in 3.x. My request stems from two sources: 1) the module; and 2) the desire to make sure I don't neglect PC attributes. That said, if anyone's PC has latent abilities, please make sure you point them out in a spoiler blocked bit of text in the IC as you deem timely. I'll check the RG when I have questions, but I'm in favor of players being their own best advocate.

Forged Fury

First Post
I'm happy to take the rear. I've got Darkvision and decent armor, so that should help.

Just a note on Guidance... it doesn't really matter right now since we could have easily performed those actions consecutively, but it is a Concentration based spell, so only one instance of it can be active at any given time.

@CanadienneBacon Fulgrim will maintain Detect Magic for the full 10 minutes, or until something breaks his concentration.

Perception Check: Perception Test [WIS +1] (1d20+1=13)

Last edited:

Remove ads