Shadowrun: For Us It Was a Tuesday [OOC]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I still plan to put one together soon, but some of my time has been sucked away with trying to recover data from my previous laptop hard drive which just failed.

I owe a post in the IC. I haven't forgotten, just been mega super busy at work. Jury trial coming up, plus all my regular workload. Got home at 7:50 pm tonight after a long day at the office, and ran out of steam before I could get to our game. Will try for tomorrow night--have a full day of hearings tomorrow.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I've been trying to catch up in all my games too, and this one needs a lot of my attention. Apologies and will try to get a post up by tomorrow evening!

Shayuri

First Post
Agility and your skill rating with axes. Unlike firearms, that's usually about it; no 'smart-axe' stuff or ranges or automatic fire stuff to keep track of. :)

galenbd

First Post
Hmmm. I didn't intend to drop out of this game. I stopped getting email notifications about new posts, so I assumed no further posts were being made.

However, it's my bad that I didn't check the EN World site. I'm going to try get back into it.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Okay, all caught up in game. Looks like good timing :-o Can someone help me make my first attack please? I imagine Phoenix will be shooting stuff ;) Thanks!

Remove ads