D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Paladijn

Villager
I would recommend doing the hexblade with more flexibility.
so that the player does not have to update the sheet and can still choose any weapon that is listed.
This can also be auto-calculated into the information section and allow the player to choose different weapons, after a long rest :)
hexblade.PNG

Last edited:

Paladijn

Villager
You will need to do that for the Kensei, as these weapons are chosen.
kensei1.PNG

so that the weapons display the kensei feature in the weapon information, not forgetting to also add them to the martial weapon type, so that the monk damage is also calculated.
Kensei2.PNG

I would recommend doing the hexblade with more flexibility.
so that the player does not have to update the sheet and can still choose any weapon that is listed.
This can also be auto-calculated into the information section and allow the player to choose different weapons, after a long rest :)
View attachment 96687

Just as a points on this - It's important to separate when it is the 'chosen' weapon, the one that allows you to use CHA to hit/damage, and the Hex curse ability/Hex spell bonuses. The curse and spell should not always be calculated on the weapon as they are limited use, unlike the 'chosen' weapon.

As a note, I just added the following to the attack bonus override field in the attacks section of the sheet.

=ProfBonus+CHAMod

that simply auto calculates for the correct attack bonus for a hexblade's chosen weapon across the sheet.

For Damage rolls (Using Longsword as the example) add the following to the damage override field for the same effect

="1D8+"&+CHAMod

And again, it will update across the sheet correctly.

(I have not tried it for any other class/abilities etc, but the logic is simple and should be applicable to all similar such as Kensei/monk etc, so just play around with it for now, until the sheet comes to the stage where new things can be added rather than the debugging/updating being done now)

Last edited:

Paladijn

Villager
Don't forget to also add the Bonus of the Weapon itself, don't want to loose the sweet weapon bonus.
This information is available for all weapons, it is up to the player to determine which weapon is Hex for this Long rest.

Paladijn

Villager
You could also go with this one:
including Offhand info.PNG
But it would require a level in fighter (Two-Weapon Feature)
And four levels in Warlock (Hexblade)
and the feat Dual Wielder, so you can use your long sword in both hands.

Or without the Two-Weapon Feature, the Hexblade and DualWielder Feat.
excluding the extra stuff.PNG

Remove ads