D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

HyperHorse

First Post
There seems to be something wrong with your file server or something.
I have tried umpteenth times to download the character generator, but the full file never downloads.
I just get a partial corrupt file. What gives!?!?!?

Mergon

First Post
I have tried umpteenth times to download the character generator, but the full file never downloads.
I haven't had any problems to date

ForgedAnvil

Explorer

I just tested and downloaded the file (ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator.zip) without issue. You may like to try a different browser (Edge is working for me) or a download manager.

Apollo7242

First Post
F.A. the builder is great, I've made a solid character but I'm trying to make class that is based on the monk but has a polymorph like feature...you have the place to make custom races, deities and spells, but no place for a custom class...

Mickfrick

Villager
Custom Subclasses?

Great builder, I've made countless characters with it. One thing I feel is missing however is the subclass of Storm origin Sorcerer from the UA: Waterborne adventures. I had interest in making a Goliath Storm Sorcerer. I'm not gonna say it made me like this builder any less, but it provoked me to come here and bring this up if it wasn't already noted. other things that are missing are from the UA: Ebberon, and UA: Mystic, which doesn't bother me as much because the classes are unfinished, and the races i can custom add in for me and my players. I just want to say thank you for all the hard work you put into this sheet and, if you have the time to read my comment, if you can throw an ETA as well.

Another possible idea is to add a custom subclass feature.

Mergon

First Post
Great builder, I've made countless characters with it. One thing I feel is missing however is the subclass of Storm origin Sorcerer from the UA: Waterborne adventures. I had interest in making a Goliath Storm Sorcerer. I'm not gonna say it made me like this builder any less, but it provoked me to come here and bring this up if it wasn't already noted. other things that are missing are from the UA: Ebberon, and UA: Mystic, which doesn't bother me as much because the classes are unfinished, and the races i can custom add in for me and my players. I just want to say thank you for all the hard work you put into this sheet and, if you have the time to read my comment, if you can throw an ETA as well.

Another possible idea is to add a custom subclass feature.

I know how you feel. I'd like to use the Artificer school from the UA: Eberron update myself. I'd also like to play with some of the homebrew classes. The custom tab is magnicicent from races, backgrounds, spells and dieties.

After building multiple characters on ForgedAnvil's sheet, having to go back to a auto-calc, auto fill pdf character sheet is so much of a pain to work with. :)

Dannyboy7702

First Post
Thank you and some small suggestions

Great character sheet. Took me a little bit to fully understand how to use it. Once I did creating a character was quite easy. Amazing use of EXCEL!!!!

I would like to offer a couple of small changes that I think would help improve it as I am sure over time you will be improving it.

1. About a quarter of "Character Sheet IV" has adventure notes and you offer a full page for adventure notes on "Character Sheet V". I would like to recommend shrinking the size of adventure notes on "Character Sheet IV" or removing it completely since multiple sheets of "Character Sheet V" can be printed if needed. With the smaller adventure note section or lack of it on "Character Sheet IV" you can increase the Character Backstory and Allies & Organization sections.

2. In the Attack area of "Character Sheet I", I would like to recommend the properties section be formatted for "Wrap Text" allowing for more information to be placed in it.

Again outstanding work!!!!!

Danny

Mergon

First Post
ForgedAnvil:

I think I found a bug. When you multi-class into sorcerer, the builder gives you 1 sorcery point when you are only 1st level Sorcerer. It shouldn't be granting Sorcery points until you are a 2nd level Sorcerer.

lucidobservor

First Post
Minor bug report: When a Warlock selects the Eldritch Spear invocation, the range of the eldritch blast cantrip on Character Sheet III does not change to 300-ft, as it should. The Agonizing Blast invocation correctly updates the damage of eldritch blast, so it is odd that Eldritch Spear does not update the range.

Remove ads