D&D 5E [Closed] D&D5th Against the Slavelords

3SpdDragster

First Post
I'd be interested as well, I have not played in the Greyhawk setting for close to twenty years but I remember it fondly.

I have not played a Wizard in 5th ed and would like to give it a try. Let me know if that suits and I will get cracking on it.

Thanks for running a game, it's is good to see some more people trying out the chair. :)

edit: Quick question: Will a Wizard have more than the minimum number of spells for their level?

Last edited:

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
Normally I would probably prefer to stick with the PHB... I don't have the SCAG (not sure if I want to get it). I think am open to anything in the Unearthed Arcana. The spell-less Ranger seems a bit off though and I want to read over any again before I say 100% yes.

I see. I wanted to try a Bladesinger (Wizard Archetype from SCAG), but I guess I'll go Eldritch Knight or Bladelock then.

Last edited:

BlueLotus

Explorer
I'd be interested in playing. I'll brainstorm a character concept and post again. For now I'm thinking of playing either a Rogue, Wizard, or Paladin.

Quick question. Is this going to be a campaign, or a single adventure?

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'm very interested in playing. I post at work, so every day is pretty fine, though weekends are usually off. But I can probably put something out on my phone. (Laptop recently committed suicide by Pepsi). Don't know what I'll play yet, but I'll roll up an idea tonight. I'm perfectly willing to entertain suggestions to round out the party, though.

I've never played in Greyhawk, but I will read some wikis in the next few days. Character background will probably be fairly generic until I do. Never played Slave Lords, but seen it pop up at the FLGS with someone converting it to 5E.

GreenKarl

First Post
Yea sorry I don't own SAGA... if your heart is set it maybe you can PM me all the info and maybe we could work something out.

For those not to familiar with Greyhawk this link has some good fan created "Players Guild to Greyhawk" and a number of good maps (most of the game will be set within the Wooly Bay area and the Pomarj - the south central area on the map)

GreenKarl

First Post
Quick question. Is this going to be a campaign, or a single adventure?

This is my first attempt so I am hesitant to commit to more then the first adventure (which will be a mix of A1 the Slave Pits and the 2nd ed. updated Slavers). If it works and we are having fun I will continue through all of them

Forged Fury

First Post
I'm pretty flexible as far as what I will play. I'll wait to see what others decide on before finalizing anything. I did put together a barbarian, but if we end up being overly martial, I'll put something else together.

Remove ads