Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Ashardalon

First Post
Looks good. But I prefer those slivers with a cumulative ability...
FIREdevil.gif

Dark Eternal

First Post
WOW. I am very, very impressed... your slivers, sir, are about the most devastating thing I've ever seen that I didn't create. (And, as opposed to the things I did create, these are much cooler and far less cheesy... *grins* ).

I'm quite anticipating the more exotic slivers yet to come. The ones you've already converted are quite thoroughly intimidating. I'm going to set up a 'combat test' that pits an Ancient Red Wyrm against a hive of slivers, and see how long the Wyrm lasts... betting it won't be long!

One idea I thought of while reading - how about a sliver that gives others the Fortification ability, granting them an increasing invulnerability to critical hits, sneak attacks and the like?

:)

Keep up the good work - this drek is amazingly wicked, and I LOVE it!!!

crawlerotn

First Post
Slivers, Slivers everywhere!!

I am really enjoying the slivers Krishnath... very nice. I stopped cause go and figure I thought you stopped w/ the sliver queen.. (I was reading the link I made which stopped with the queen) but now that I see you are posting them I eagerly(sp) await the remainder of them... you are doing outstanding Sir Draco... and I for one thank you :D

Bulak

First Post
Heh. How did I miss these?

(As a former magic player) I especially like the Shared Ability thingy. Very cool.

Krishnath

First Post
Dark Eternal: If it is a complete hive (with a sliver queen, and several dozen of the greater and noble slivers, not to mention about a thousand lesser slivers) the dragon will be mince meat ;) As for fortification, we shall see, but I don't promise anything. I'm currently stuck on the Brood Sliver...

crawlerotn: I am honored. :D

Bulak: Try finding the other sliver thread, I am sure you will like it :D

Krishnath

First Post
Foodstuffs mostly, such as fungi and vermin. But other things as well, there is a reason why the sliver queen has a quadrouple treasure entry (that's four times standard!).
They also collect various metals that are used in the creation of the metallic slivers.

Also, they are quite excellent builders, although no one has still been able to decode their architecture, it's just to alien, with lots of pillars and strange carvings.

Later,

Clay_More

First Post
Not later Krish... NOW! :) hehehe

Well, they could have some skills required to locating mineral ressources, unless you plan on having specific slivers that are tasked with locating mineral ressources?

Remove ads