Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Krishnath

First Post
Got a card named after my screen name. I was as surprised as everyone else, as I had lost my internet connection for about three months before the release of the Planeshift set. It was pretty cool how closely the art resembled my phyrexian alter-ego. He's basically an ancient winged Mak Fawa (Phyrexian Dragon Engine to those who don't know what a Mak Fawa is.) It's basically a living machine... What's even cooler is that Draco was one of the few phyrexians that survived the destruction of Yawgmoth (the Phyrexian Demon God). Yes, I know, I rock :p

Krishnath

First Post
Here you are, the Hunter Sliver. :D

-

Sliver, Hunter
Medium-Size Outsider (Sliver)
Hit Dice:
2d8+2 (11 hp)
Initiative: +2 (Dex)
Speed: 30', climb 30'
AC: 14 (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
Attacks: Claw +3 melee and 2 bites -2 melee
Damage: Claw 1d4+1, bite 1d6
Face/Reach: 5' by 5'/5'
Special Attacks: -
Special Qualities: Sliver, Scent, Shared Abilities,
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +5
Abilities: Str 13, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 4, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Climb +11 (+8), Jump +3, Listen +6 (+4), Search -1 (+2), Spot +6 (+4), Swim +3
Feats: Alertness, Track (b),

Climate/Terrain: Any underground
Organization: Swarm (20-80), Hive (Several thousand slivers and a queen)
Challenge Rating: 1
Treasure: None
Alignment: Neutral
Advancement: 3-6 HD (Medium-Size)

'Hunter slivers are pretty much unique among sliver kind, as they have two heads, What evolutionary leap that has caused this is hard to determine, but they are most effective at what they do.' - Lanariel Shadowwing, Research Notes.

Hunter slivers look much like other slivers, with one big difference, it has no less than two heads. It is usually the color of wet clay, and reach a length of about 5'7''.
Hunter Slivers are the scouts and trackers of sliver society, chasing prey and locating new resources.

Combat:
Hunter Slivers fight like other slivers but make excellent use of their additional bite attack.
Shared Ability (Ex): All slivers within 60' of the hunter sliver gain access to the scent special quality and the track feat as if they possessed it themselves.
Skills: A hunter slivers extra head gives it a +2 bonus to Listen, Search, and Spot checks.

-

Comment, critizism, and suggestions are welcome. :D

Later,

Remove ads