D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

SunGold

First Post
If we can't buy him a new one from someone at the inn in the morning, he's more than welcome to ride Willow's until we can replace it. She won't mind walking.

She's had her horse since she was a teenager on her family's farm. He's her pal, and the only bit of "home" she has. She wouldn't sell him for all the gold in Waterdeep, and she'd be destroyed if someone did to her what Davaros is planning. Many people wouldn't care, but without knowing you're killing that sort of person's horse, she'd consider it an evil, unempathetic act.

To her, if the trolls aren't willing to wait a minute while Davaros waves a bag of gold around the inn's common room, they've voided their end of the bargain and we're well within the bounds of "Good" and honorable to kill them.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Davaros can ask them if they can wait a few minutes for us to fetch a couple of cows or some sheep instead of a horse. It'll probably be cheaper, and there will be more food. This can be part of the bargain to use them as guides. Dawn better have guidance ready and cast it multiple times to help with Davaros' persuasion checks! ;-)

Another alternative is to convince the inn owner to feed the trolls as much as they want, since they save his establishment. The food will likely be better!

Cheers,

SG

SunGold

First Post
Davaros shall have Guidance on tap! :)

And Willow will be fine with anything that involves giving the trolls something that belongs to us, or giving away another's resources with their permission. I like the innkeeper idea, hehe.

SunGold

First Post

Just to be clear, all four puppets by Rocco should've taken Spirit Guardians damage on their *last* turn.

Apologies if you've already gone back and corrected this, but since you don't post rolls, it reads like the damage was forgotten/unresolved unless it's explicitly mentioned.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Have we really not used the OOC thread in five months? Wow.

In any case, I want to apologize for splitting the party, and potentially grabbing the spotlight for the past few days. I had thought we were bunking down, and I made the call that the small giant hunter would be uncomfortable, both because of the price and the scale. I hadn't meant to derail anything. I am happy to keep chatting with Muk, but I've got no more clues to follow up on.

Yavathol

Explorer
No complaints from me, KS:) I haven't posted what Gul is doing in the Inn in case anyone else wanted to talk to Harshnag, but it's not like we're miles apart so there shouldn't be any problems with talking to Muk and Harshnag simultaneously!

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Thanks -- except I know that we're here for Harshnag, and it's Bellalalalalinda who has been agitating over this.

Creamsteak

Explorer
As some know in my other games I've been rewarding an annual "bonus feat" on Christmas. This year I'm a little bit behind on things, but I'd still like to give it out.

You can take any feat you qualify for, or the usual +2 to one stat or +1 to two stats.

Remove ads