D&D 5E [OOC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Perhaps I've contributed to the uncertainty -- if so I apologize. I sometimes find with pbp that I lose threads or plot points. In this case, I really didn't know what to do now we have the storm ball, and spending all resources to fly off somewhere didn't make sense. As a player, I'm happy to do it; but I just need someone to explain why it's worth the investment to do so to the other characters.

Chasing kobolds is fine. :D

Yavathol

Explorer
I think I'd rather chase after something less dangerous than cloud giants! Hopefully the kobold will lead us to something a little more level appropriate:)

I find pbp a little harder, with open ended scenarios, to organise decisions since you can't see the other players and read their expressions:-/

Creamsteak

Explorer
With one player partially absent for the week do we want to recruit someone new at this point during the lul? I've got an encounter for the next day in town if the goal is to at least stay the night.

Someone with the bard/cleric/druid persuasion would probably be good.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
It's your call, but I have no objections. An absence for a week shouldn't be a reason in itself, but if you want another player to keep momentum, go for it (though I am not concerned necessarily for party balance -- I am more interested in active, long-term players than having a bard, if you see what i mean.)

Creamsteak

Explorer
It's not a requirement, but I personally find limited options tend to get me motivated at times. Actually that gives me a weird thought for a game.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I have a couple games in a lull, both on enworld and in my roll20 group. I think it's a combination of people's summer schedules and some of the games have hit hard decision points, in some cases life or death. I'm actually waiting for the players to commit to some kind of action, and not let the game run away with things.

SunGold

First Post
Hello all,

Just posting interest in joining this game, since I see you may be recruiting. I'm pretty easygoing about classes, so I'd be open to playing whatever would round out the group. I've been PbPing here since I joined the boards (in Sep 2015) if that matters at all.

Cheers :)

Remove ads