Dry Erase Tiles, anyone use them?

Langy

Explorer
I use exactly that product, along with the 10 inch square set. They're *much* easier to handle than the battlemat, as I can draw out the map on the tile then pass it to be placed in the middle of the table rather than having to move around the table and (more importantly) the players.

darjr

I crit!
I was gifted a set and they are amazing. Though I use them along with other things like printed out maps and one Inc grid easel paper and a paizo flip mat.

fjw70

Adventurer
I use exactly that product, along with the 10 inch square set. They're *much* easier to handle than the battlemat, as I can draw out the map on the tile then pass it to be placed in the middle of the table rather than having to move around the table and (more importantly) the players.

How many sets do you have? How many would you recommend?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Pack of 36 for $32.00? Double-faced? That is insanely cheap! My battleboards cost roughly 7 bucks apiece! what am I missing here?

Oh, OK - 5 inch size. Still, a set of 9 10 inch ones are the same price, that's a really good deal.

I have ones from Longtooth Studios before they went out of business, and thy're still in good condition after 3 years. I don't use them much now, because both of my game groups have battlemats in residence, but I use the battle boards for conventions and games in impromptu locations, due to portability. They are super easy to break out, use, then stor in a backpack with my books when traveling.

Last edited:

jasper

Rotten DM
I use http://www.voidstarstudios.com/shop/ tact-tile. 6 10 inch pieces with a square grid. For $67. However the ones the op posted are okay and on facebook the company is running an ad for $60 which include, tiles, tower, dice, and initiative counter for $60. However on both there are complains on getting really clean. I use a dry erase cleaner, and on one my friend tact-tiles it took off some of the grid lines.

fjw70

Adventurer
I have been using these for a while now and I really like them. Very flexible. I ended up getting a set of 5x5 and 10x10.

Remove ads