• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OD&D] [OOC] Paths of Legend: To Rule in Hell

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
On a completely different note, would it maybe be possible to hire a non-combatant "page"? Given her injuries, I'm thinking of getting Narasha a hand-cart, and she'd need somebody to pull it around. :)

If it is possible, how much would that be per day of service (she'd buy him chainmail so he'd protected).

Oh, and how much for a hand-cart?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm a bit scared to use the forum dice roller for my stats... Can I use that Rollz chamber? It didn't work on mobile today.

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
JustInCase said:
"Can I use that Rollz chamber? It didn't work on mobile today."

By all means, please use it. That's why I made the dice room. If everyone uses it, the DM will be able to go to one place to see all of our rolls. :D

I have noticed, both on mobile and on desktop, in certain browsers, when you hit login it does nothing / just sits there. But if you then go up and click on DICE ROOM, it goes to your main dashboard, where you can then use the website as normal. Sometimes you have to click it twice.

(That's the experience I had on Apple iOS with Google Chrome browser.)

Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
I just tried it with Internet Explorer 11, on the desktop computer, and it worked like a charm. I guess the guy who programmed it didn't pull out the bells and whistles for non-IE platforms. (The website is the guy's hobby, and it's free, so you can't really complain too much. The die roller script is still pretty awesome, even WITH the browser hiccups.)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I don't particularly care what you use to roll dice, as long as the rolls aren't outlandish (everything over 15, for example, is going to make me raise an eyebrow).

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Will the merc company be furnishing something in terms of food/rations, basic necessities or personnel, or is it going to be just the five of us to clear the whole city?

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Kiraya_TiDrekan said:
"I don't particularly care what you use to roll dice, as long as the rolls aren't outlandish (everything over 15, for example, is going to make me raise an eyebrow)."

Rolz.Org is a pretty fair roller, in my experience. I use it for all the games I play in, as well as all the games that I DM for. It's maddening at times; once, I rolled three 4's in a row for attacks (NPC who was helping the party; all misses), and then the next rolls were 20,19 (Monster they were fighting critically hit the party leader, LOL.) You never know what you're gonna get with Rolz; it's pretty darn random, from what I can tell.

Remove ads